• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE Shell Leeds for me today
20180709_075750-jpg.1001978

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice clean whiskey shell, dig the toe profile too.

+1. The more I see the Galway II, the more I like it. Beautiful boots!

These are exceptional!

Just a ton of goodness here. Amazing boots, laced exquisitely, paired with really cool slacks. Very well done.

Thanks fellas, wish I could take the credit for these, but all I did was buy em and wear em.
C&J is the shiznit!

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Bluesday forum pals.

IMG_3228.jpg

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for sidetracking the shell convo, except for this tidbit. My brown shell Long Branches recently lost the heel cap stitching on one boot...no where near first resole. 2 ignored emails to the mothership 2 plus weeks ago. Caleres appears less responsive/interested in customer satisfaction as pre Caleres...hope it is just a slow response cause they cost $800. More to come.

Received the usual nice email response with a shipping label. Relieved - seems this was a holiday related delay.

Does anyone have an example of a calvados shell shoe or boot? I ordered an Ivan NST from Rider in this color based on a small swatch but would love to see ITW shot of anything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads