• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The SF great quotes thread

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

msulinski

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the same thread by edmorel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY
No. Oxxford is simply the best brand on the planet (not just the best brand in North America).

Don't limit yourself to bespoke on this planet, check some of the artisans on other planets. Uranus probably has some skilled artisans in it.

Papa Doble

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From this post:

blahman: I use my old underpants [for polishing cloths]. Works like a charm.

HomerJ: What do you use for your black shoes?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Xerxes, who was almost instantly banned

Guy without hair on his body. He is like a p*ssy f*ggot without the hair. Real man has a hair everywhere, and proud to show it. In Iran we had Zurkhaneh, the House of Strength, ancient training rituals from days of Persian army. If you had no hair you had little testicles since you were a boy without puberty. One time a man came without his hair, and he said he cut it off. So he was beaten with the war club and told to grow it or not come again.

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LeviMay

Reaction score
Popcorn-munchy guy for subscription.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
This may be the best thing I've ever read on SF...

**** reptiles walk on them man is the alpha and holds dominion over the earth So here's the sad story, kids. These beautiful size 11 shoes were listed on famous diaper enthusiast blog eBay this past week, and failed to sell. Is the audience too provincial? Do they need to be trained to appreciate the beauty of this world? Do they not appreciate that these are "sick as ****" "hella rare" and "guaranteed authentic" from the Israeli fashion house Beverly Hills Polo Club? Am I merely casting pearls before swine? Do I expect too much? CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO THE NEAREST PAYLESS GOLLY I LOVE EATING THIS POT OF **** I don't want to have to deal with the Elect Meg Whitman enthusiasts at eBay again, so send me $400 of your dollars and I will lovingly place these in a box and mail them to you with the option of a handwritten letter and a drawing of what I think you will look like wearing them. I need your money to pay for interspecies t-girl police fetish domination in-call, please send now.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe not a great quote, but I just saw this and thought it was hilarious.

^^

was not aware that you purchased pants from me, I apologize for the prior fiancee jokes and hope to sell you more pants.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

So, I was very unlucky traveling a couple of days ago.

I was flying home a couple of days ago with my dog along side of me. On the second flight I had my bag was a little wet. At first, I though my dog had drooled on it but then realized she had pissed all over it. I have searched on here for some leather guidance, but I don't know if this is even salvageable. :(

This is what I got in my inbox:

Hey man,

I recently posted a thread regarding my bag that was unfortunately pee'd on by my dog. Multiple people recommended you and I would like your opinion.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/328579/any-leather-experts-cucinelli-bag-pissed-on

Thanks!
LJ

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads