• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the seven deadly sins

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hyperpronate arches huh... you win.

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I voted for Wrath. Â Be it in the car on the freeway, or against the tools that come into the bar and think they own the place, or the asshole talking loud on his cellphone in the movie theater, wrath is it. Â I haven't, nor really want to, kill anyone. Â But its fun to make fun to yell, make fun of them, and make their life a living hell for a little while. Â
devil.gif
http://www.aboveaveragedriver.com/

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to add, i think pride doesn't even count as a major vice. inflated ego, maybe, but not pride per se.

here are some more i would like to nominate:

mediocrity
complacency
fear and desire (the zen buddhist entry)
bad singing

Jill

Reaction score
I wonder what the results would look like if this were a forum primarily frequented by women, instead of men.  I'm GUESSING that Lust would not make quite the showing, but it would be interesting to see.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wonder what the results would look like if this were a forum primarily frequented by women, instead of men. I'm GUESSING that Lust would not make quite the showing, but it would be interesting to see.
To be replaced with envy no doubt. heh

so... what did you vote?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah, the fact that lust is by far the favorite here is a little suprising. I mean, we are on a forum that discusses high end and luxury mens clothing and style. The fact that avarice, or even pride are making such a poor showing leads me to believe that perhaps I should start a "Lvst Forvm" I might be able to steal all of J's members.

hmm.....

alchimiste

Reaction score
Then "brown is for farmers" may have a completely different meaning...

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Then "brown is for farmers" may have a completely different meaning...
As well as:

Do you like it? The Lamb.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
funny, from the beginning that's how i interpreted the question 'do you like it the lamb'. i mean, what else could it mean. 'brown is for farmers' on the other hand...that's just a dirty mind at work, there.
thumbs-up.gif

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
funny, from the beginning that's how i interpreted the question 'do you like it the lamb'. i mean, what else could it mean. 'brown is for farmers' on the other hand...that's just a dirty mind at work, there.
thumbs-up.gif
Dont know about lamb, but there was some discussion about donkeys a while ago. They were secondary lust, something to tide one over when primary lust is out of reach.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics