• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Semi-Official Allen Edmonds Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

vnguyen_md

Reaction score
Bump - price reduced to $515 - includes original box/bags and new laces. never worn, no creases, brand new
8.5 EE , brown shell cordovan strands with mto dainite soles added. perfect made pair. I paid $575 for these beauties.

(If you measure 9E this will fit ya. 65 last is long and narrow, so most go down half size, and up 1 width.)

1D320C0C-167A-48AA-B4D2-26E9523F8C1B.jpg
IMG_7672(2).JPEG

goalaso

Reaction score
I've corrected the prior post which neglected to attach any more photos. Now it has outdoors and indoors photos. A lighter shade of #8 shell Wolverine 135 LTD. Very attached, but moving, looking to sell BEFORE THURSDAY, so make me an offer if interested, and check out the depth on these...

Attachments

• 20201011_195646.jpg
    20201011_195646.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new home for my...
Garnet shell cordovan Fifth Avenues on JR sole in size 12 EEE.
New / never worn (I wear 12D - these are way too wide to work for me). Bought from the outlet although no defect or blemish is apparent.
Only looking to get my investment back - $400 & I'll cover reasonable shipping in the US.
Garnet 1.jpg

Garnet 2.jpg

Box and bags included.

Requesting Paypal Friends/Family or extra for fees is against their rules and Styleforum's. If you see it, pls report it to the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a new home for my...
Garnet shell cordovan Fifth Avenues on JR sole in size 12 EEE.
New / never worn (I wear 12D - these are way too wide to work for me). Bought from the outlet although no defect or blemish is apparent.
Only looking to get my investment back - $400 & I'll cover reasonable shipping in the US. PayPal F&F.
View attachment 1476452 View attachment 1476453
Box and bags included.
Can you cut the cap off and make those 8.5 EEE please? ;)

Those are beautiful and hope they find a happy new home.

Buster Brown

Reaction score
My feet changed size/shape so I need to clear out all my previously acquired shoes. A summary of remaining stock follows. Full descriptions and more pics are in my Buy & Sell classifieds. Offers are welcome and I will definitely discount for multiple purchases.

Normandy 9D
IMG_5184.jpeg

Taunton 8.5E
IMG_5167.jpeg

Dundee 9D
IMG_5161.jpeg

Mass Drop chukka 9D
IMG_5131.jpeg

Delray 8.5E
IMG_5118.jpeg

Ritz 8.5E
IMG_5087.jpeg

schweezly

Reaction score
Gridiron in 10E

Appear to be football grain and on the 511 last (from what im told.) Great condition, next to no wear. Slightly creased on top and soles look new.

$100 shipped in the US

7C72257A-591B-4B35-9D1D-BEFE50C112BE.jpeg

additional pics:

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey gentlemen,

I have a pair of Granthams that are basically untouched for sale on Ebay right now. Size 11.5D.

Price on Ebay is 149.00, but I am willing to consider best offers from Styleforum members.

xike920

Reaction score
  • Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds McAllister Navy Shell
  • Size: 9 EEE
  • Leather: Shell Cordovan
  • Sole: JR Leather
  • Price: $620 shipped CONUS
  • Wears/Condition: Brand new with box, 0 wears. Only tried on.
  • Notes: These are from the most recent AE trunk show. The Navy color is absolutely gorgeous (to me) and I love broguing. However, they don't fit me well. Since AE does not take return for trunk show orders, I'm hoping to find them a good home. Quality: There are some smudges (dye, glue?) as shown in the images. I was able to get a couple of them off easily.

Attachments

• PXL_20201022_175200405.jpg
    PXL_20201022_175200405.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 43

Phoenician

Reaction score
Randolph full strap penny loafer. These were an MTO from a couple years back, first quality in brown shell cordovan (think Horween calls it dark cognac). Worn 10 or 15 times, never in the rain. The Horween stamp is still seen as is the JR sole stamp, little use and in superb condition. No box, but will include shoe bags

size 12D

$210 shipped in the US

View attachment 1420540 View attachment 1420541

bumping these sweet shell Randolph. Priced reduced to $180, shipped in the US

Phoenician

Reaction score
Higgins Mill natural CXL. Owned for about a year. Worn only about 10 times. Brushed monthly and used Bick 4 twice during that time. Never in the rain. Taking on a handsome patina that natural CXL seems to be known for

size 12E, no longer have box or shoe bags unfortunately
$150 plus $15 shipping in the US

View attachment 1420537 View attachment 1420538 View attachment 1420539

bumping my little worn natty CXL Higgins Mill. I’m assuming natural CXL isn’t terribly popular as I’ve had zero interest, but they’re great boots. Price reduced to $130 shipped in the US

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feel free to send me any offers or ask any questions.
  • Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Dalton seconds
  • Size: 9.5 EEE
  • Last: 511
  • Leather: Walnut calf
  • Sole: Leather
  • Price: $150 Shipped CONUS
  • Wears/Condition: Over 50/ Great condition for the amount of wear
  • Notes: Soles do show wear, but still have a good amount of life. The heels may need a replacement, but nothing major. The uppers are immaculate and the leather has always been taken care of. These were purchased prior Calares purchased AE. When I first received these, the only indication of these boots being seconds was a sloppy welt cut and stitching which is now no longer apparent due to wear. No box nor shoe bags.

• Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Liverpool
  • Size: 9.5 EEE
  • Last: 943B
  • Leather: C.F. Stead Bitter Chocolate suede seconds
  • Sole: Combination/Leather & Rubber
  • Price: $150 Shipped CONUS
  • Wears/Condition: Less than 50/ Great condition
  • Notes: I think these were purchased after the Calares purchase of AE. Although, these were also received in good condition for being seconds. Very little wear, uppers are great and the suede has always been cared for. This is a tricky last so hmu for any questions. No box nor shoe bags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads