• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Semi-Official Allen Edmonds Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

darkclassic

Reaction score
Got a few pair I'm letting go. Paypal F&F preferred but will invoice if buyer pays fees.

· Maker/Model: RARE SHELL Allen Edmonds Dundee – Truffle Shell

· Size: 11E - 511 last

· Leather: Horween Truffle Shell Cordovan

· Sole: Double JR

· Price: $450 + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Wears/Condition: <6 wears, 9/10

· Notes: You can still see the stamps clearly in the outsoles. Includes box and flannel bags – shoe trees not included. Seconds but I cannot tell why. They are FANTASTIC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
· Maker/Model: New in BOX Allen Edmonds Dundee – Burgundy Shell

· Size: 11D - 511 last

· Leather: Horween Shell Cordovan - Burgundy

· Sole: Dainite

· Price: $SOLD + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Wears/Condition: MINT 10/10

· Notes: includes box and flannel bags – shoe trees not included. Supposedly seconds (not marked) but I don't see anything wrong with these. My best guess is because of the dainite sole.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
· Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Shell Macneil

· Size: 11D - 97 last

· Leather: Horween Shell Cordovan – Burgundy (with natural patina)

· Sole: Double JR (great shape)

· Price: SOLD + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Wears/Condition: 8/10

· Notes: Excellent condition with patina from age - NOT from wear Includes box and flannel bags – trees not included)

· Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Sanford (vintage)

· Size: 11E 97 last

· Leather: milk chocolate nubuck

· Sole: leather soles (good shape)

· Price: $85 + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Notes: Really cool and unique. Would like to see these go where they would be worn. includes box – shoe trees not included

Last edited:

darkclassic

Reaction score
Got a few pair I'm letting go. Paypal F&F preferred but will invoice if buyer pays fees.

· Maker/Model: RARE SHELL Allen Edmonds Dundee – Truffle Shell

· Size: 11E - 511 last

· Leather: Horween Truffle Shell Cordovan

· Sole: Double JR

· Price: $450 + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Wears/Condition: <6 wears, 9/10

· Notes: You can still see the stamps clearly in the outsoles. Includes box and flannel bags – shoe trees not included. Seconds but I cannot tell why. They are FANTASTIC.

· Maker/Model: New in BOX Allen Edmonds Dundee – Burgundy Shell

· Size: 11D - 511 last

· Leather: Horween Shell Cordovan - Burgundy

· Sole: Dainite

· Price: $SOLD + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Wears/Condition: MINT 10/10

· Notes: includes box and flannel bags – shoe trees not included. Supposedly seconds (not marked) but I don't see anything wrong with these. My best guess is because of the dainite sole.

· Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Shell Macneil

· Size: 11D - 97 last

· Leather: Horween Shell Cordovan – Burgundy (with natural patina)

· Sole: Double JR (great shape)

· Price: SOLD + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Notes: Excellent condition with patina from age - NOT from wear Includes box and flannel bags – trees not included)

· Maker/Model: Allen Edmonds Sanford (vintage)

· Size: 11E 97 last

· Leather: milk chocolate nubuck

· Sole: leather soles (good shape)

· Price: $85 + shipping via PayPal F&F

· Notes: Really cool and unique. Would like to see these go where they would be worn. includes box – shoe trees not included

Truffle Dundees, Burgundy Dundees, and Macneils are all SOLD.
Sanfords are still available.

SimplyStylin

Reaction score
Kind of surprised nobody jumped on these yet, but I have some unworn 10.5e Dalton's in the old Bourbon for sale here:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know there is a suede trunk show coming up, so these may be of no interest at this time. Loden (looks grey to me) suede Strands, size 9, rubber sole. Worn maybe 4 times. Just not a Strand guy. Asking $100 shipped CONUS only, PP F&F. Bags, no boxes, no trees (although they have been stored with trees in them)
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0749.jpeg
IMG_0750.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0754.jpeg
IMG_0755.jpeg

bensm1th

Reaction score
I have five nice pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes for sale on eBay. If you are interested, message me on here instead of buying on eBay. I can give you a much better deal. I kind of price things high on eBay, and then end up taking offers that are about 20 to 30 percent lower. I'm still figuring out a pricing strategy. So, don't be afraid to just tell me what you are willing to pay.

First up, the "Boone" model, size 12D. I have them listed for $125, but I think they are overpriced. If you are interested, please make an offer. They are in excellent condition.

Second, the "Black Hills" model, size 12D. The leather has some patina to it, but they are not really scuffed up. They are listed for $75, but again I'm listening to all offers.

Third, Allen Edmonds "Dawson" size 11D. I got these for myself, but I don't wear them very often. They are listed for $39.99, but I'm very willing to part with them.

Fourth, a pair of "Sanford" brogues size 11D. They are listed at $99, but again I'm taking offers.

Last, a classic pair of "Park Avenue", size 9.5D. They are listed at $135, but I'm taking all offers.

Thanks

demondeac

Reaction score
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/price-drop-allen-edmonds-x-massdrop-unlined-chukka-8-5d.20238/

I'm selling a pair of beautiful, Allen Edmonds, "Chocolate" suede chukkas in a size 8.5D. They are unworn and have the original box, dust bag, and packing slip. They were originally designed by StyleForum members and offered for a limited time through an Allen Edmonds and Massdrop collaboration.

I'm asking only what I originally paid, $249.99 shipped $225 shipped. $199 shipped.

DETAILS
  • Massdrop x Allen Edmonds
  • Goodyear welt
  • Janus reverse calf leather upper from Charles F. Stead & Co.
  • Allen Edmonds 511 last
  • Butyl-soaked leather outsole
  • Unlined construction
  • Stacked leather heel with dovetailed rubber
  • Made in Wisconsin, USA
Originally purchased from Massdrop:

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/price-drop-allen-edmonds-x-massdrop-unlined-chukka-8-5d.20238/

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 11
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 77

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS: BRAND NEW Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill Boots (1757 Last), 9.5D

Maker/Model: BNIB Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill Boots (1757 Last)
Size: 9.5D
Leather: Brown Shell Cordovan
Sole: JR Leather
Price: $600 NET to me. Buyer pays shipping and any fees.
Wears/Condition: Brand New
Notes: Original box and bags included. The boots are marked seconds, but I do not see anything on the boots to warrant that. I am guessing they did not as this is not a stock model (leather sole and not dainite) and was from the recent Trunk Show.

WSB17

Reaction score
Still looking to offload these.
Shipping from Ontario, Canada. Payment through Paypal's friends/gifts.

1) Westgate (wholecut oxford) - Walnut
Size: 12 D
Condition: New with box (no shoe bags, only cleaning cloth)
Price: $250 US shipped to Canada / $260 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: Firsts. I bought these for my brother from the AE website 5 years ago but the size turned out to be way too big for him.

2) Macneil (long wingtip blucher) - Black
Size: 11 C
Condition: New without box.
Price: $210 US shipped to Canada / $220 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: Firsts. I bought these from Amazon 4-5 years ago. I threw
away the original box unfortunately.

3) Carlyle (plain toe oxford) - Walnut
Size: 10.5 D
Condition: Mint, worn twice only to work, on carpet.
Price: $150 US shipped to Canada / $160 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: I bought these new from Nordstrom few years ago.

[/QUOTE]

4) Hopkinson (oxford) - Black
Size: 9 D
Condition: New with box.
Price: $310 US shipped to Canada / $320 US shipped to CONUS.
Notes: Another wrong size purchase here. Bough for my father, but he didn't like the fit.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Since no one has expressed interest in the Loden Strand's I posted here a while back, taking them off the market and putting back into rotation this summer.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Since no one has expressed interest in the Loden Strand's I posted here a while back, taking them off the market and putting back into rotation this summer.

Cant believe nobody snagged that pair. I would have absolutely bought them if they were my size. Take it as a sign that you shouldn't have sold them in the 1st place! :)

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AExMD chocolate suede chukkas, 9D worn once. $100 shipped.

DWH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SF members. I have rarely posted on AE forums as I only have one pair. They were my wedding shoes. I have just listed them on eBay: Black Cornwallis 11.5D Fortunately they have no sentimental value for me so I can let them go. They were my first pair of GYW shoes and I was hurried into a standard width because I didn’t know better. I’m closer to A width and a few sizes longer. I never found these comfortable to wear as is evidenced by the light wear. Anyway, they are an auction but I’m allowing offers so include a message if you’re making an offer so I know you’re a fellow SF member.

Last edited:

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have three A/E full toe cedar shoe trees in box size MEDIUM for sale or trade. I’m in need of three size SMALL. Ideally, looking for a trade but will accept offers.
7AE5AE92-048F-427B-B8F0-00CCBEE4A193.jpeg
B5481CC4-4D17-4CC7-BC44-C7A1C1D029C8.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads