• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Semi-Official Allen Edmonds Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

cincytri

Reaction score
Parting ways with my TS 2017 Natty Shell McNeil and Strand. Both shoes are 10.5D. $750 shipped for each. Will ship with bags and a non-matching box.

**Strands are sold**

McNeils are still available.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Parting ways with my TS 2017 Natty Shell McNeil
You've been sitting on these for 3 years+?!? That is some restraint, lol.

Absolutely beautiful.
These and those Daltons, oh boy. Closest to my perfect size, but not. Regrettably, just a hair off.

cincytri

Reaction score
Parting ways with my TS 2017 Natty Shell McNeil and Strand. Both shoes are 10.5D. $750 shipped for each. Will ship with bags and a non-matching box.

**Strands are sold**

McNeils are still available.
**MacNeils are now sold.**

sarteaga

Reaction score
there is an AE buy/sell/trade thread here:
Up for grabs are two pairs of AEs. Both are gently worn, under 10x each. Selling as they are not worn enough to justify keeping them after all this time. Both are size 11.

Brooks Brothers Newmok Snuff Suede $75 shipped.
View attachment 1457880

Ralph Lauren Sanderson Brown Calf $100 OBO.
View attachment 1457882
$65 for Newmok OBO
Sanderson $85 OBO

I would love them gone by this weekend so open to any and all reasonable offers.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Here is giving you positive thoughts on the sale (wrong size for me), but positive thoughts on moving them this week.
Thank you. Just they're taking space in my closet for shoes that aren't being worn.

Reaction score
Any interest in BNIB Shell Cordovan 10.5C 2nds Macneils, burgundy'ish or whatever it's called. 399 from shoebank. Got them after 5months wait to gamble nobody else buying them before the return of the progressive sale. Paid 300, then paid the damn Canadian import premium shipping & taxes, so I'm a bit into them. I think it's about 380USD is what I'm into them.

Canada/USA courier shouldn't be much, I send boots usually to the US for 18'ish. 4-5days couriered.

(QUITE NIT PICKING HERE) Expected shell tooling marks here and there, only real issue is some heavier dents/tool dents (like 1cmx1mm or so in a spot or two I think it's an angled mark on the innner aspect of the ankle counter. Thankfully the least conspicuous aspect of the uppers. Otherwise, they're fantastic.

Reason for selling. Found pristine NOS Vintage FI Shell 93605s in the same perfect size lol. Looking for these for a year, and 2 months after I give up and get the Macneils, I found those. Thankfully, they are a shade different, so I CAN keep them both, but really I'm not the guy to keep redundant colours. When I figure out how to upload pics here, I'll send some. Is it hosted on SF itself? or do I use imgur?

established marketplace profile/facebook, RFD.

vnguyen_md

Reaction score
WTS: 8.5EE Brown Shell Strands with Dainite Soles. Brand new. includes original box and shoe bags. Tried on twice only. This was a special order to have dainite soles added for $55 and took 9-12 weeks to get into production. $525 paypal friends family

IMG_2495.JPG
IMG_2488.JPG

JFWR

Reaction score
WTS: 8.5EE Brown Shell Strands with Dainite Soles. Brand new. includes original box and shoe bags. Tried on twice only. This was a special order to have dainite soles added for $55 and took 9-12 weeks to get into production. $525 paypal friends family

View attachment 1469065View attachment 1469066
Those are gorgeous, I must say. Not my size and I don't like dainite soles due to the lack of shininess possible on the sole edge, but still, lovely.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have BNIB first quality

• navy strand (calf not shell) in 12B and
  • black calf fifth avenue in 12B

Never worn

Would sell one or both if anyone is interested. Open to any reasonable offer

triple675

Reaction score
I have a pair of never worn Allen Edmonds Fifth Ave Cap Toe Oxford Brown in size 11D for sale for $150. Comes with AE shoe trees, original shoe bags but not original box. Have a matching Brown Manistee Dress belt size 36 also never worn brand new, to go with it for an additional $40, can also be bought separately. Price includes shipping to CONUS and Paypal G&S. PM me for anything!
Updating Price. Shoes + Belt Shipped for $160, Shoes Alone $135 Shipped. Belt alone price stays the same.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's