• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Semi-Official Allen Edmonds Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Patrick1053

Reaction score
Hi -

Looking for 11.5 Allen Edmonds for sale - Does anyone have any?
I have some fifth avenues that are size 11.5 D that are made for Brooks Brothers. They are Black fifth avenues, but with a poron insole and v tread outsole (with a special BB pattern on them). They are in excellent condition, and I only ever use Saphir products. I can get pictures if you are interested.

backofthenet

Reaction score
Will get some pictures up soon but have a brand new pair of Burgundy / Black Shelton in 10.5 D . From sometime in the early 2000s if I remember. Looking for $150 shipped conus.

backofthenet

Reaction score
Pics of Sheltons, they are really nice. There is a little bit of a scuff on the bottom of one of the soles. One has a small patch of discoloration on the sole, hard to see.

Attachments

BKoepke

Reaction score
Selling large quantity of rare AE Unlined Suede Chukka Boots!

Gallery of Stock Photos

These boots were made for Massdrop, and typically drop only a couple times a year, usually only D width, and with a 2 to 3 month wait. I am selling these for $200 (F1s) and $150 (F2s), + $20 for shipping.

I have both F1s and F2s, brand new in original box and never opened. My shipment should arrive within a week, and I can identify and provide pictures of any defects found on the seconds up request.

For sizes less than 8 or larger than 12s, I have not obtained those shoes yet. Please let me know your interest for any those sizes "pending" and I can add them to the next shipment.
My current inventory on the boots will be maintained at the below link. Please let me know if you're interested. Shipping will start in about 1 week!

Google Doc Inventory Spreadsheet

Massdrop2.JPG

Attachments

lcdx22

Reaction score
Selling large quantity of rare AE Unlined Suede Chukka Boots!

Gallery of Stock Photos

These boots were made for Massdrop, and typically drop only a couple times a year, usually only D width, and with a 2 to 3 month wait. I am selling these for $200 (F1s) and $150 (F2s), + $20 for shipping.

I have both F1s and F2s, brand new in original box and never opened. My shipment should arrive within a week, and I can identify and provide pictures of any defects found on the seconds up request.

For sizes less than 8 or larger than 12s, I have not obtained those shoes yet. Please let me know your interest for any those sizes "pending" and I can add them to the next shipment.
My current inventory on the boots will be maintained at the below link. Please let me know if you're interested. Shipping will start in about 1 week!

Google Doc Inventory Spreadsheet

View attachment 1434319
Interested in 13EEE Moss and Snuff. Are F2 returnable if defect is found to be not acceptable?

Thanks!

BKoepke

Reaction score
Interested in 13EEE Moss and Snuff. Are F2 returnable if defect is found to be not acceptable?

Thanks!
I've just placed the order yesterday on the sizes 13+, so they won't get in for about a week. There is no financial commitment until you see the actual photos and confirm you want them. I'm not accepting returns, but I'll take as many photos as requested before I send you an invoice. Please shoot me a direct message here or an email to [email protected] with your name and a good email, and I'll reserve them for you, then let you know as soon as they get in and send pictures your way.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.