• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Semi-Official Allen Edmonds Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

Patrick1053

Reaction score
Still available, two pairs of Allen Edmonds. Contact me or go look at the listing on the forum for more details.

Black Park Ave (11.5 C) $70 and Cigar strands (11.5 D) $80
2020-04-29 11.44.30.jpeg
2020-05-09 16.17.08.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have sold the Tan Suede Caen boots, still have the Tan leather, Black Leather, Brown Kudu (highly pre distressed) and Taupe suede Caen's, all size 9D. PM if interested.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Taupe Suede Caen boots, 9D $75 Shipped CONUS PP F&F

Attachments

WSB17

Reaction score
Price drop.
Still looking to offload these.
Shipping from Ontario, Canada. Payment through Paypal's friends/gifts.

1) Westgate (wholecut oxford) - Walnut
Size: 12 D
Condition: New with box (no shoe bags, only cleaning cloth)
Price: $200 US shipped to Canada / $210 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: Firsts. I bought these for my brother from the AE website 5 years ago but the size turned out to be way too big for him.

2) Macneil (long wingtip blucher) - Black
Size: 11 C
Condition: New without box.
Price: $160 US shipped to Canada / $170 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: Firsts. I bought these from Amazon 4-5 years ago. I threw away the original box unfortunately.

3) Carlyle (plain toe oxford) - Walnut
Size: 10.5 D
Condition: Mint, worn twice only to work, on carpet.
Price: $110 US shipped to Canada / $120 US shipped to CONUS
Notes: I bought these new from Nordstrom few years ago.

Reaction score

2) Macneil (long wingtip blucher) - Black
Size: 11 C
I have a 10.5C which I am fine with, it's in black just the same. Darn., I would SO grab these if another colour, Price is very reasonable, and same province!

If you're interested in anything in that size range yourself, send me a message, I have a couple things. In various sizes.

Good luck.

backofthenet

Reaction score
Looking for $100 shipped to me conus for these Rush Streets. Bought them on eBay, seller advertised them as the wrong size. They are actually 10 E which is too small for me. Wish they fit they are in really good shape, can't be worn more than a few times but hard to tell with Dianite .

Attachments

stook1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for $100 shipped to me conus for these Rush Streets. Bought them on eBay, seller advertised them as the wrong size. They are actually 10 E which is too small for me. Wish they fit they are in really good shape, can't be worn more than a few times but hard to tell with Dianite .
Why not return them? If they were not as described then the seller would pay for round trip shipping.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Attachments

Reaction score
Very interested. Are you in Canada? What other sizes do you wear in AEs? How do you find these comparatively? Heel wear/strike will indicate wear. The protruding banana would have hard edges or rounded if worn enough. They look decent.

manowar

Reaction score
10.5D McTavish’s with awesome double-sole (butyl). This is basically a McAllister with a sturdier sole and split-reverse welt.

These will dress up or down. They’ve been polished to a medium chili brown. Lightly worn and treated with care. Kept in shoe trees. I’m moving to other brands and the AE 65 last doesn’t work too well for me.

Only asking $70 shipped to the lower 48. If you live elsewhere we’ll work something out.

I don’t have the original box still, sorry. These were taken quickly in poor light, but I can get better pictures if needed:
1F40E977-3A4A-43D7-AF78-F4E12A797C2D.jpeg176FE96D-134E-477D-9E43-5DBCF8F5641C.jpeg16C93CB3-D2DA-472C-A536-C4AF69D6D1F9.jpeg448611A6-D1FE-442C-A448-685446CE9212.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.