• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" Three Day Sale and Giveaway

Oldboy

Reaction score
Copped the Flat Head feather ring \t
cool.gif

Thanks Kiya!

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kop'd me some SE05BSP

=] Thanks for answering my question Kiya.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oldboy
Copped the Flat Head feather ring \t
cool.gif

Thanks Kiya!

I have it and love it. It does take a few weeks to get used to it, though.

8bpc

Reaction score
The FH Sterling Silver Key Hook sold out quick! They must be nice.
frown.gif

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order confirmation: 6:25 local
Shipped e-mail: 6:30

Dayum

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Order confirmation: 6:25 local
Shipped e-mail: 6:30

Dayum

If you only knew what we put ourselves through to make sure our orders go out quickly.
It's not right, but in all honesty, i wouldn't have it any other way..

hazE

Reaction score
So tempted to cop BSPs but AUD to USD is ****** me atm =[

unko

Reaction score
kopped some Sugar Cane Okinawas - can't believe how fast they shipped! Amazing!

Can't wait for them to arrive...

remn

Reaction score
had brief moment of weakness where I considered buying 6 tees and getting teh whiskey and some okinawas for free. then i decided not to be a dick

Innocent Bystander

Reaction score
I want to order the last pair of skull 6x6 in size 33. Is the fit at all similar to the Nudie Slim Jim? I really like the slim jim in the 33, but I want the leg opening to be a little smaller. The slim jim fits me perfectly up top, so I can't go any slimmer. Also, I'd need to get the skull hemmed to a 32 or 33 inseam. How big will the leg opening be then since they're slightly tapered.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander
I want to order the last pair of skull 6x6 in size 33. Is the fit at all similar to the Nudie Slim Jim? I really like the slim jim in the 33, but I want the leg opening to be a little smaller. The slim jim fits me perfectly up top, so I can't go any slimmer. Also, I'd need to get the skull hemmed to a 32 or 33 inseam. How big will the leg opening be then since they're slightly tapered.

If you like the Slim Jim you'll find that the Skull 5010 is a far improved version of a similar cut.
The measurements are here:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=204

I'd get them, they're not going to be there long..

givemefive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
If you like the Slim Jim you'll find that the Skull 5010 is a far improved version of a similar cut. The measurements are here: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=204 I'd get them, they're not going to be there long..
I have the 5010 in black and have seen the indigo ones. The Skulls Denim is a lot cooler than the nudie. It is heaver and a lot more texture to it. It also has a better color and better fading properties. The thread color and plain back pockets are also a plus. The only downside and thing that is keeping me from recommending them or getting another pair is the thread is cotton so its going to break need repairs. I'm not sure I'm too down with that but luckily the black jeans are a once a week type jean not every day so maybe I won't mind too much. I wouldn't want it on a jean I'm trying to fade. Self Edge offers free hemming and repairs for life but you have to drop them by the store or pay shipping both ways so...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics