• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 12% off sale on everything in the store (5% off leather jackets).

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 12% (5% off leather jackets) for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.
SESF and SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:
December 14, 15, & 16 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, December 14
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off everything, leather jackets are 5% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs) Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday December 14, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 12% off along with free shipping worldwide: KeepDrinking
Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets: Horsehide

Self Edge Online Store!

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 12% off sale on everything in the store (5% off leather jackets).
We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more.
Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.
It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 12% (5% off leather jackets) for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.
SESF and SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.
In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:
December 14, 15, & 16 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, December 14
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off everything, leather jackets are 5% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs) Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday December 14, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 12% off along with free shipping worldwide: KeepDrinking
Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets: Horsehide

Self Edge Online Store!

any recommendations or highlights on what to pick up?

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just to be sure, are all sales final during the sale or will you still allow exchanges/returns for store credit?

thatguymj

Reaction score

Whow.. yeah, that was me, i was with my parents and sister.

I was next door at barrel house. I saw you standing by the window. Took me a second to realize that I 'knew you from the internet'.

:embar:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was next door at barrel house. I saw you standing by the window. Took me a second to realize that I 'knew you from the internet'.
:embar:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads