• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Self Edge Jewelry Collection

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We'd been wanting to bring in jewelry to add into the Self Edge line of garments but hadn't done it purely because we hadn't found the right silversmiths to work with. We wanted something that rivaled the best hand made jewelry available but didn't cost a fortune, and after some work we've found three jewelers that we're closely working with to bring you the first line of jewelry from Self Edge.
You cannot find a jewelry piece with this much detail at this cost, regardless of where it was produced.
All our jewelry is produced in the Southwest United States by the top silversmiths alive.

For this first collection we've produced rings, bracelets, and pendents all made of pure 925 silver and some with 12 carat gold accents.

The techniques used to produce every piece along with the silversmith that produced each piece is contained within each piece's product page in our online store.
Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on each piece:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=75

Feather Bracelet
se_bracelet_04_03_web-703288.jpg

Feather Bracelet w/ Gold Fill
se_bracelet_03_03_web-730186.jpg

Bow Bracelet
se_bracelet_02_03_web-703272.jpg

Wire Depth Bracelet
se_bracelet_05_03_web-767860.jpg

Domed Silver Bracelet w/ Coil
se_bracelet_07_03_web-767840.jpg

Silver Axe Bracelet
se_bracelet_01_03_web-733855.jpg

Silver Bracelet w/ Buttons
se_bracelet_06_03_web-733838.jpg

Feather Ring
se_ring_02_02_web-708557.jpg

Feather Ring w/ Gold Fill
se_ring_03_02_web-708537.jpg

Wire Wrap Ring - Outward
se_ring_04_02_web-771691.jpg

Wire Wrap Ring - Inward
se_ring_01_02_web-771676.jpg

Dale Key Hook
se_keyhook_01_web-772568.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice stuff and good job on the photography.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the website, the jewelery pictures are kinda overlapping each other. I'm on firefox.

Very nice stuff, I kinda want the feather ring.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
On the website, the jewelery pictures are kinda overlapping each other. I'm on firefox. Very nice stuff, I kinda want the feather ring.
That's being repaired as i type this.
smile.gif
You should really be clicking on the item and then going into the product page for super hi-res photographs.

who8mahrice

Reaction score
The feather ring with the gold inlay is my favorite...of course it's sold out. Doh. I know you said you were gonna try to make this not a one time deal, so any chance of a restock of that one in the near future?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the bracelet designs would look nice in ring form, such as the silver axe one.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by who8mahrice
The feather ring with the gold inlay is my favorite...of course it's sold out. Doh. I know you said you were gonna try to make this not a one time deal, so any chance of a restock of that one in the near future?

We're adding more to stock today, and they'll be shipped out in 10 days if you order one today.

oshen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
Some of the bracelet designs would look nice in ring form, such as the silver axe one.

+1

Oldboy

Reaction score
I would buy the feather ring if I didn't already have the FlatHead version
drool.gif

delirium

Reaction score
yeah see some heavy inspiration from flat head. overall looks really good though.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by delirium
yeah see some heavy inspiration from flat head. overall looks really good though.

I'm guessing you don't realize that ALL of Flat Head's jewelry is straight inspiration from turn of the century Native American art and jewelry.
There's a line from japan called Goro's, most people can't tell the difference between Flat Head and Goro's work, and they both pull their inspiration from the same place, while Goro is an actual Navajo Indian, the first Japanese person to ever be inducted into the Navajo tribe. Probably why you have to wait in line for two days to get into his studio in Harajuku.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like the feather one but i think i would get it for my girl

Sweethi001

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here but I've been reading for some time because my boyfriend is such a huge fan of Selfedge. I bought him a few things from there but I noticed the Flathead feather ring is back. He really wanted it but I think he wants a pair of Sugar Canes as well. I'm torn in figuring out what I should get. He's still breaking in his Imperials. Thus, what should I get? It's not an anniversary gift or anything, its more just cause I want to.

Flathead feather ring or a pair of jeans? Thanks!

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sweethi001
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here but I've been reading for some time because my boyfriend is such a huge fan of Selfedge. I bought him a few things from there but I noticed the Flathead feather ring is back. He really wanted it but I think he wants a pair of Sugar Canes as well. I'm torn in figuring out what I should get. He's still breaking in his Imperials. Thus, what should I get? It's not an anniversary gift or anything, its more just cause I want to.

Flathead feather ring or a pair of jeans? Thanks!

prepare to get about eighty PMs asking for your phone number and pics

this is really sweet of you though. i think a ring is a more intimate gift, so it depends on whether or not that's your intention.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads