• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Rubinacci Thread.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
I agree.

In these politically correct times we should use a less pejorative term.

So, in this vein, I propose that we use:

Short Arse.

Sorry, I dont find it funny. Its not about being ******* PC, its about being decent to the other guy

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
The funny thing is, I don't care. I'm short - oh well. Nothing I can do about it...
You are wrong....
EltonJohn4_228x506.jpg

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I don't care. I'm short - oh well. Nothing I can do about it...

...your ill fitting clothes? it's so great, unbeblievable, thank you, i love you sooo much, thank you

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
Hey, why are you taking the piss out Fritzy's shoes? I thought you would loved those black ones you posted?
I don't care that I'm short. I care that it's impossible to have a discussion on this forum without my shortness or head size becoming an issue. It also bugs me when a merchant member thinks he can get away with being an obnoxious f*ck just because he's "in the business." So, as far as I'm concerned, Fritzl's shoes are fair game--and they are, in fact, hideous. I'm simply being slightly more frank than usual.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
George, I am sorry, I am not smart enough to understand your snark. Are you making fun of me or of whnay and foo because they are short.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Sorry, I dont find it funny. Its not about being ******* PC, its about being decent to the other guy
Do you mind not using expletives. This is a family forum and there are children present. Thank you.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of the haters are simply jealous that they cant afford 6000 USD suits ?

For the record, I cannot afford R suits and I wish I could.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I don't care that I'm short. I care that it's impossible to have a discussion on this forum without my shortness or head size becoming an issue. It also bugs me when a merchant member thinks he can get away with being an obnoxious f*ck just because he's "in the business."

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fritzl's shoes are fair game--and they are, in fact, hideous. I'm simply being slightly more frank than usual.

For once I will agree with Foof on that.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
George, I am sorry, I am not smart enough to understand your snark. Are you making fun of me or of whnay and foo because they are short.
There are very few people smart enough to understand me. So, do not concern yourself, you are in good company. Now, personally. I do not not care whether you are tall or short. fat or thin, what colour you are, your religion, ethnicity, sexuality.....blah.....blah....blah All that matters to me is, that you've got something interesting to say.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond

thank you, you are an a....., nvm (noted)

it's so funny how it can turns, when nobody conbtributes

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
It also bugs me when a merchant member thinks he can get away with being an obnoxious f*ck just because he's "in the business."

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fritzl's shoes are fair game--and they are, in fact, hideous. I'm simply being slightly more frank than usual.

it also would bug me..

you're just... give me peace

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond

you're so cowardly. better man up...

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
...and if I wore french cuffs...
Bravo! I am not alone.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
you're just... give me peace
Classic. You started this by taking pot shots at whnay and me, only to end by posturing as the harassed. Have you been taking lessons from Lasbar? Maybe he could teach you a thing or two about shoes while you're at it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads