• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The real truth, kalra2411

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexawl

Reaction score
Well,

What have we here, the story of Kalra2411 and LM, this really is a pile utter, utter ****. I will only reveal the story when some request's it, just type in after me, the story and i will tell it................................. I know him, Avnish Kalra.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well,

What have we here, the story of Kalra2411 and LM, this really is a pile utter, utter ****. I will only reveal the story when some request's it, just type in after me, the story and i will tell it................................. I know him, Avnish Kalra.
I'm up for hearing the story, and I'm glad you started a new thread for it. I'll admit, I'm a bit curious as to what is really going on.

My theory is that Kalra is a house servant to the real Mittal. This would explain his ability to photograph the cars and the clothes, and would also explain why the photographs of the Bugatti Veyron and the picture of Mittal in his avitar are lifted from websites. A bit far-fetched maybe, but it makes sense.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leave him be.

Other than disgracing someone in public (as public as an Internet forum can be) what will you have accomplished.

Of course I am still of the naivette that having that on ones conscience matters to people.

JJF

bryce330

Reaction score
I say go ahead and tell the story...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I don't think he has one. Plus he thinks Saddam Hussein is the greatest man alive...
sadlike.gif

HRHAndrew

Reaction score
I don't think he has one. Plus he thinks Saddam Hussein is the greatest man alive...
Steve, where did that come from? Sounds like you are getting annoyed with these threads.
confused.gif

TimelessRider

Reaction score
Steve, where did that come from? Sounds like you are getting annoyed with these threads.
confused.gif

From here. I think we're all getting annoyed of these threads.

HRHAndrew

Reaction score
Boy, am I glad that I missed that one. Steve, can you just delete all these Kalra threads? I am annoyed with myself that I even posted in them. And this will be my last one.

alexawl

Reaction score
Well, as you have all been waiting.

Now Mr. Kalra 2411 is a friend of mine, Avnish Kalra he lives in Kinver, in the west midland near Birmingham. He is a wealthy kid, his father owns a brass hardware company, and deals with cars as an offshoot. He is not Mittel, however like me he does know Mittel and we regularly meet, we both go Bromsgrove School, (a private school). We are both millionaires, but neither of us are LM. So there you have it, if there are any more questions do not hesitate to ask.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, as you have all been waiting.

...He is not Mittel, ... We are both millionaires...
So you see...
"
He cannot be Mittal...CAUSE I AM MITTAL.... RICHER THAN MITTAL...MITTAL WORKS FOR ME.......
Do me a favor and loosen those jacket straps, you are cutting off circulation...

Thanks...
"
Whew that was a HUGH story...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Enough already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads