• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The real streetwear thread

nineohtoo

Reaction score
^Thanks for bumping. But I don't think there's much love for this stuff on here like there is on SuFu.

Your tumblr btw is an excellent source of great streetwear. One of my favorites along with sirromdrawde's tumblr(ejm285 on SuFu).

Last edited:

hendrix

Ill-proportioned
Reaction score
@dieworkwear

I enjoyed your latest piece that was fleshing out the conversation that was had in RFT a couple of days ago, but I think it's worth pointing out that there is plenty of 90s/2000s-inspired stuff that is not in the so-bad-it's-good mold. There are some references that are very sincere, from brands as disparate as WTAPS and Patrik Ervell. It's not all hype and irony.

Think the conversation probably fits this thread than many others.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.