1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

The Real McCoy's 37J1B A. Zielinski Co. Jacket (MJ12003) size 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by kingguru, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

Worn about 3 times outside, looks and feels almost crispy new and still stands on its own. No specific creases or marks or cuffs worth mentioning. Still, I can't sell it as new, obviously, but will provide you with all the tags (I know you like tags). Price formula: £450 was the initial price with VAT. However, I shopped tax-free so it makes it 375£. I deducted 20% for those 3 times I wore the jacket outside (mostly hanging from over my shoulder, one preppy 400 quids accessory) and added 25£ for shipping anywhere in this world with EMS (it's a so-so courier delivery that won't hit you suddenly with customs taxes or redundant paperwork) from where I reside (Moscow, Russian Federation) and burdened you with 9£ of PayPal fees (2.9% + 0.30USD).

Thus, (375£ - 20%) + 25£ + 9£ = 300£ + 34£ = 334£. Or 333£ just for the sake of it.

Selling for 200£ plus shipping (the jacket was dry cleaned once as I wasn't quite aware this isn't generally a good idea — however, it still looks like new. and CLEAN).

I also know it sounds very dangereux to send quids to a guy with a couple of posts, hence only Paypal is accepted (I've got myself one thoroughly approved account set up for all the fancy businesses).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016

2. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

3. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

4. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

ebay listings closed, selling the jacket here exclusively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.