1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Real McCoy's 37J1B A. Zielinski Co. Jacket (MJ12003) size 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by kingguru, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

Worn about 3 times outside, looks and feels almost crispy new and still stands on its own. No specific creases or marks or cuffs worth mentioning. Still, I can't sell it as new, obviously, but will provide you with all the tags (I know you like tags). Price formula: £450 was the initial price with VAT. However, I shopped tax-free so it makes it 375£. I deducted 20% for those 3 times I wore the jacket outside (mostly hanging from over my shoulder, one preppy 400 quids accessory) and added 25£ for shipping anywhere in this world with EMS (it's a so-so courier delivery that won't hit you suddenly with customs taxes or redundant paperwork) from where I reside (Moscow, Russian Federation) and burdened you with 9£ of PayPal fees (2.9% + 0.30USD).

Thus, (375£ - 20%) + 25£ + 9£ = 300£ + 34£ = 334£. Or 333£ just for the sake of it.

Selling for 200£ plus shipping (the jacket was dry cleaned once as I wasn't quite aware this isn't generally a good idea — however, it still looks like new. and CLEAN).

I also know it sounds very dangereux to send quids to a guy with a couple of posts, hence only Paypal is accepted (I've got myself one thoroughly approved account set up for all the fancy businesses).

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

3. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

4. kingguru

kingguru Active Member

ebay listings closed, selling the jacket here exclusively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.