The Prestige - can't wait to see it.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by koobalicious, Sep 18, 2006.

1. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

didn't see a thread for this one yet - have you guys seen anything about The Prestige? it's directed by Christopher Nolan (of Memento and Batman Begins fame) and has the most amazing cast - Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson, Michael Caine (kind of like Batman reunion), and DAVID BOWIE! i believe it's based on a book but i have not read it - maybe i will hold off to keep the plot a surprise. you can watch the trailer here.

2. dusty

dusty Senior member

The best part about David Bowie is that he plays Nikola Tesla.

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Its been mentioned a few times in the "movies I can't wait to see" thread by me...

Looks awesome.

4. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

yes! totally agree re: david bowie playing tesla - i love that one part in the trailer where you see his portait in the lightning - you have to pause it to see it because it goes by so quickly but i certainly didnt mind watching it over again.

Tokyo Slim - def sweet - i thought the movie will be so awesome it deserves its own thread for sure. gonna be there with my bag of popcorn on opening day! [​IMG]