• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you like garments? Specifically those that are engineered? Then welcome to the...

Possibly official ENGINEERED GARMENTS TRADING THREAD!

Bought a plain navy blue Baker jacket but now you only wear tabliers and dickies?

Trade it!

Bought a leopard print tux jacket but your significant other gave you "the look" as soon as you opened the box (where it has remained to this day)?

Trade it!

Please feel free to post any Engineered Garments item you have tired of for whatever reason, from any EG line (mainline, workaday, intermediates, FWK) including as many details (size, year, condition, etc.) and pics (but don't go crazy, spoilers are our friends) as possible, and what type of item you are looking for in return and where you are located. "Want to Buy" posts are also encouraged.

See an item you like? PM the poster to figure out transaction details, including shipping (i.e. don't clog up this thread)

Traded away an item? Please edit your original post to reflect such (i.e., don't clog up this thread)

Had an awesome trade? Feel free to pay homage to your trading partner right here (i.e. it's okay to clog up this thread).

Unless anyone objects, other Nepenthes brands (or similar EG-adjacent clothing lines) are welcome. Wondering what those are? Start here.

Enjoy!

(by posting in this thread you agree to release all claims against the thread starter (not caused by the thread starter) related to any thread-related EG transaction)

Attachments

• daiki-suzuki-engineered-garments.jpg
    daiki-suzuki-engineered-garments.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 969
Last edited:

Oasis

Reaction score
Might as well be the first to bite:

Firstly I'm UK based so prefer to deal in the EU but if the deal is right I can ship anywhere. :slayer:
Interested in Workaday fatigues in Medium. Bedfords in Large. Shirts in Large and Accessories (try me).
If anyones happens to have an EG overalls in my size (huge long shot) then also interested.. :embar:

For trade:

- SS13 Patchwork Baker Jacket
Large. 9/10 condition.
Own pics below:
LL

LL

LL

- Blue Candy Striped Workaday 19th Century BD
Large. 9/10 condition.
Exactly same as seen here: http://en.fott.ru/catalog/product/WORKS1411/
Own pics on request/to follow.

- SS13 Navy (Red&White) Polka Dot Pork Pie
Medium. 9/10 condition (worn sparingly, not much of a hat guy)
Same as here: http://www.inventorymagazine.com/updates/engineered-garments-polkadot-pork-pie-hat.html

- FW10 Mainline 19th Century BD Glen Plaid Shirt
Large. 9/10 condition. Can't remember season FW10. Quite a substantial weight cotton.
Same fabric as seen here (but not tab, collar, 19th century BD): http://www.styleforum.net/t/182137/engineered-garments-fw-2010/555#post_3634235

- EG Navy Pants
32. 7/10 condition. Can't for the life of me remember season nor style (I want to say Truman but no waist tabs..) Anyone care to enlighten me?
Nothing wrong with these, just been worn frequently. Photos are over exposed, look more faded than they are IRL and they could have been doing with a press before hand.
IMG_8284_zps428d32fb.jpg

IMG_8285_zps68885c73.jpg

IMG_8286_zps3c6d1a86.jpg

Last edited:

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great thread, here is what I have up for grabs:

- fw08 charcoal worsted wool shawl collar cinch vest, sz small, fits xs-s

- fw09 brown wp hb wool cpo, sz small, fits xs-s

- ss10 tan/brown plaid cotton shawl collar cinch vest, sz small, fits xs-s

- fw10 navy wool embroidery cpo, sz small, fits xs-s

- ss14 navy ripstop bedford, sz small, fits xs-s

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Thanks for starting this CD, great introduction.

Might as well be the first to bite:

Firstly I'm UK based so prefer to deal in the EU but if the deal is right I can ship anywhere. :slayer:
Interested in Workaday fatigues in Medium. Bedfords in Large. Shirts in Large and Accessories (try me).
If anyones happens to have an EG overalls in my size (huge long shot) then also interested.. :embar:

For trade:

- SS13 Patchwork Baker Jacket
Large. 9/10 condition.
Own pics below:
LL

LL

LL

- Blue Candy Striped Workaday 19th Century BD
Large. 9/10 condition.
Exactly same as seen here: http://en.fott.ru/catalog/product/WORKS1411/

- SS13 Navy (Red&White) Polka Dot Pork Pie
Medium. 9/10 condition (worn sparingly, not much of a hat guy)
Same as here: http://www.inventorymagazine.com/updates/engineered-garments-polkadot-pork-pie-hat.html

- Mainline 19th Century BD Houndstooth Shirt
Large. 9/10 condition. Can't remember season. Quite a substantial weight cotton.
Same fabric as seen here (but not tab, collar, 19th century BD): http://www.styleforum.net/t/182137/engineered-garments-fw-2010/555#post_3634235

- EG Navy Pants
32. 7/10 condition. Can't for the life of me remember season nor style (I want to say Truman but no waist tabs..) Anyone care to enlighten me?
Nothing wrong with these, just been worn frequently. Photos are over exposed, look more faded than they are IRL and they could have been doing with a press before hand.
IMG_8284_zps428d32fb.jpg

IMG_8285_zps68885c73.jpg

IMG_8286_zps3c6d1a86.jpg

I'm interested in your patchwork blazer. Have the waistcoat and always regret missing out on the jacket. I'm away till tomorrow but will have a look at what I have and send you a message later.

Oasis

Reaction score
Just added Irving Jacket for trade also to my original post.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
willing to trade the bedfords in my sig for either a corduroy bedford, type 5 selvedge denim jacket or some xs eg shirting.

Last edited:

nickp

Reaction score
FW14 Shawl Collar Knit Dk. Navy Sweater Knit size M. Worn maybe 5 times? Will throw in this iridescent purple 19th Century BD if need be to sweeten the deal. Looking for... pretty much any SS13, FW13, SS14, FW14 ('new label') stuff... or anything that fits similar. Some of the older stuff I've picked up does not have the EG fit I'm used to. In Size M or waist 34. Interested in pretty much anything besides short sleeve t-shirts and work shirts. I love blazers, 19th century BDs (the newer shorter cut) and pants!

Also accepting $$$ for this item.

Last edited:

xander_horst

Reaction score
FW12 Black/Navy/Grey Camo Wool Bedford, size M. Lightly worn Bedford from FW12 in a custom fabric made specifically for Engineered Garments. Awesome texture and color on this fabric and very warm. 94% wool and 6% nylon. Cotton lining with acetate/rayon sleeves. Taped seams, patch pockets and metal ring fastener buttons.

20.25 inches from armpit to armpit. 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve. 27.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom hem.

I'm interested in mostly blazers, pants, vests and sweaters in size M, pants 32. I wear predominantly Bedford, maybe it'd be nice to trade for a different style.

There are more photos in my sales thread, if you're interested.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
also have an olive penn shirt jacket i'd trade for a couple of shirts or sell for $125 shipped. condition about 8/10. one of the pockets was torn when i got it, but it's been professionally repaired. there's also a very small hole in one of the pockets because i put a pin in it. can get better photos or measurements if anyone is interested.

amVKUAp.jpg

uNTHjDm.jpg

diLBMrB.jpg

43uJAvW.jpg

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score

FW13 12oz. Navy Wool Flannel Button Shawl (NWT (10/10)
- Never got the chance to wear this. Really warm button shawl that can be worn many ways.

Hey man that's me! Haha.

FW12 Black/Navy/Grey Camo Wool Bedford, size M

I know a guy that is interested in this Bedford that wanted to trade for mine (same size), however mine is not for trade/sale so I've forwarded this message to him.

Great that this thread is up and going, I will be watching it closely, and also post some stuff when I get back home (unfortunately in 2 months time).

ibringdoom98

Reaction score
I've got a pair of corduroy paisley pants in size 36 that I'm willing to trade for other floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist. Would also sell the pants for $150 USD obo. Pic of the pants (not my pic) below.

Also have this down filled vest in size M below. Would sell for $225 obo or trades for floral/paisley printed shirts/bottoms/jackets in size M/L or 34 waist.

Feel free to PM me about either item with questions, trades, or offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads