• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW10, 3 season charcoal w/c twill suit XS/28 (andover+cinch pant), really nice and unique fabric, excellent condition.

Last edited:

J BAILEY

Reaction score
hey all – just received an older bedford from rakuten that's sadly too large for me. black unlined wool, size m, from (i think) f/w ’10. here’s the original listing with pictures/measurements.

i’d love to trade it for a black bedford in a smaller size (s or possibly m depending on the season). am also open to buying one, especially if it’s the cotton whipcord version from f/w ’10.

feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Lendo

Reaction score
Price dropped to $100 on these.
EG related:
I've got a pair of Russell Moccasin WeatherTuff Chukkas - $100obo or trade. I'm a Small in shirting, medium in knits depending on the fit.

Brown Bison leather, they're marked size 8 but fit size 9. Small hole in the toe of one boot.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the block herringbone baker in XL from Nepenthes but unfortunately it is a little too big for me. Great jacket, unlined, super comfy:

BNWT. Sold out everywhere in this size, just looking to get back what I paid ($275 shipped CONUS). I'll even throw in the needles lookbook they set along with it. SOLD

Last edited:

batmanmovies

Reaction score
Hi family,

I am desperately looking for a couple things:

1) I am looking for the homespun wool fishtail parka in size S, M, L. If you've got one pm me.

2) I am looking for any EG coat in size S, M, L. I'm trying to fill that overcoat gab in my wardrobe with some EG.

Thanks!

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping for cold weather...

I have an unusual pair of EG pants for trade. 100 percent wool drill painter pants in olive from 2009 or 2010, bought at sample sale/ Japan tsunami benefit in New York in 2011. They are half lined to the knee so very comfortable. Excellent for cold days, but I live in Paris now and haven't worn them for 3 years. In perfect condition. Other details: one hammer loop, rear patch
pockets are half lined with canvas; canvas cotton waistband lining. Tagged 32, will fit 32-33 waist. Measurements: W 42.5/43 cm16.5-17"; hem 22 cm/8.5"; inseam 75 cm/30" (long rise, so fits 30-33" inseam; I wear a 32 inseam)

These fit like older EG fatigues: more on the loose side -- but the waist is tailored and the fabric drapes incredibly well, so they don't look sloppy at all. The color is a rich green/brown, and I wore them with OCBDs and casual boots and it was a great look. I paid $75 for them because they were clearly a sample. I don't believe they went into production, and I have never seen this fabric used for any other EG clothes.

I'd like to trade (even up or partial) for a medium EG shirt, either a workshirt, a 19th C. BD, a classic shirt (camp collar) or a popover, in good shape, any season. Shipping to Paris from US should be around $20-30. Also, if you have a M vest in good shape I might be interested.

Also ... have a FW11 CPO shirt in gray wool herringbone, 2 chest and one sleeve pocket, also in perfect shape, in L that I would trade for similar gray or brown wool CPO in M.

besbesbes

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I am looking for EG chambray workshirt in size XL (would preffer blue buttoned one, but hit me with anything you have).
If anyone has got one and ready to part with it for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Looking forward to your offers.

Thanks!

Alex

Last edited:

pkennedy

Reaction score
Got these in a 32 if anyone has anything they would like to trade for. Super stoke don the print but to tight fitting. If anyone has in 34 and is willing to trade or consider offers let me know.

full_size.jpg

CrowShit

Reaction score
I blew it on the FW15 Light Parka in Activecloth and now it's raining in Georgia and that would be a perfect coat. If you got one from one of the final sales recently and it doesn't end up working for you, I'll take it off your hands. Looking for a S, these two colors are preferred but open to all options.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
500x1000px-LL-6fadb871_ClickerJacket2.jpeg

Just remembered I have this vintage Lakeland Clicker Coat in great condition. It's not EG, but the original they copied -- dangle it over Japan and hear the sound of one nation fapping.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/351066/...eland-best-price-on-interwebs-guaranteed/0_20

Tagged Large/42. Actual measurements/pics if you're interested.

I'm usually a medium in EG coats and would probably trade for something cool, or maybe even crappy, or maybe even a profoundly less than ebay price, who knows.This one just turned up in a move, and I don't really know what to do with it.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also have some really cool, slinky gray Club Monaco pants that are pretty much a rip-off of some pants that EG did awhile back. (I believe they were the ones meant to go with their six pocket Derrick blazer). Size 31, extremely light-weight, with no room to let out.

If any trim-waisted fellow knows remotely what I'm talking about, PM me and I'll let them go for shipping whenever I travel back to my attic to reclaim them.

Last edited:

thebluecasket

Reaction score
Looking for an olive moleskin Bedford in size medium!

I swear, they're impossible to find. There was one on Grailed the other day that got snatched up so quickly that I'm really wishing I had nabbed it sooner.

ModWar

Reaction score
Just want to let you know

added the FW15

Black 10oz Bull Denim Fatigues size 30 (worn a handfull of times at least condition 9/10)

to the normal S&D classifieds.

Just get in contact if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads