• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Paying it forward: Got this F/W Shawl Collar Shirt Jacket in a dark denim as a bonus in a trade with @ramdomthought (thanks again, man!) and it's just not for me, so I'm looking to give it away to someone who will put it to good use. If you think this piece would gel with your wardrobe and are a size small, shoot me a PM! My only condition is that if the jacket doesn't work out for you, that you don't sell it - you also pay it forward! Oh yeah, and that you throw me $ for shipping...

Same exact jacket pictured on the right:

20120823-3.jpg

Edit: Long gone!

Last edited:

jrmy

Reaction score
Selling my MWR shoes, size 10. Only worn a few times. Looking to get around $70 back, but open to offers. I'm also desperately looking for balloon pants size M if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm maybe looking to sell this superior BEACH JACKET in size Medium. Or maybe Smedium --

purchased from a nice gentleman in this very thread. (Thanks, nice gentleman! Thanks, thread!)

I wore it to the beach -- (I should say around the beach -- no sand touched it) -- then promptly went broke. JUST LOOKING TO GET BACK WHAT I PAID (or maybe a smidgen less).

Underworn, underpriced, hot, wet (not wet), and ready for action.

PM for hot deets.

.​

Last edited:

eluther

Reaction score
Expedition Jacket in brown homespun from FW 14, size M – wore this twice last winter so it's in essentially new condition.

Now that it's colder, thought I'd throw this back out there. A few people were interested but no one bit.

Would really prefer to sell, but would entertain trades for any eccentric pieces or patterned shirts.

m4gdelen4

Reaction score
This coat is killer - I wanted one so badly last year. What's the length?

Last edited:

CrowShit

Reaction score
I've been looking for a Dark Grey Herringbone Bedford from FW14 or FW15 in Medium for sometime. If anybody is looking to offload one, I would jump on it!

trianglebiscuit

Reaction score
I have 3 tees (2 mainline, 1 Workaday X Hell's Kitchen Music Society) in Size M

Great condition, worn once and all have been hand washed and line dried.

$30 each, or $80 for all. Will ship anywhere.

Also, I am looking for SS15 Aviator jackets in Size S, any colour!

TWorksheets

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Selling my pair of EG x Vans slip-ons.

Size: US 9 (fits a half size large)

Colour: Navy

Worn twice I think? Just too big for me. I do not have the original box unfortunately

Price $110 (includes shipping within N. America)

Cheers

Last edited:

jayce030

Reaction score

I have 3 tees (2 mainline, 1 Workaday X Hell's Kitchen Music Society) in Size M

Great condition, worn once and all have been hand washed and line dried.

$30 each, or $80 for all. Will ship anywhere.

Also, I am looking for SS15 Aviator jackets in Size S, any colour!

I have a tropical grey wool aviator in small if you're interested, PM if you want!

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post overalls Royal Traveler vest , Olive poplin in XL -I normally wear a large and like this fit.
Just not wearing vests lately, i bought for 350 from superdenim - letting go cheap. Worn once asking $70
Would trade for a M cpo

pit to pit is approx 23.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads