• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump with a Price Reduction and Measurements!

For sale is a pair of BNWT Engineered Garments Andover Trousers in Tan/Green Wool Gunclub Check. Size 34. Fall/Winter 2019. Fits true to size.
EG Gunclub Check Andover Trousers size 34

Offering Price: $185 $165 $150 shipped within CONUS (international shipping extra at cost). Final Sale.
View attachment 1324037View attachment 1324038
Bump with a Another Price Reduction!

For sale is a pair of BNWT Engineered Garments Andover Trousers in Tan/Green Wool Gunclub Check. Size 34. Fall/Winter 2019. Fits true to size.
EG Gunclub Check Andover Trousers size 34

Offering Price: $185 $165 $150 $140 shipped within CONUS (international shipping extra at cost). Final Sale
bcf55a278f958893316f4ed8e0277a72d97ed9c6_1512x.jpg

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Western shirts are all the rage on Styleforum right now. I am selling an excellent version (and at a fraction of the price of those Tony Shirtmaker's westerns)

For sale is a BNWT Chambray Western Shirt from Engineered Garments. Size Medium.
EG Chambray Western Shirt
  • P2P: 23"
  • Shoulder: 19"
  • Sleeve Length: 35.5"
  • Length (BoC): 31.5"
  • Made in USA
Offering Price: $108 shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final Sale.

Attachments

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw they had the khaki Hawaiian Loiter for awhile, too, though I didn’t see that anyone here picked it up. That was a good one.

blue peter

Reaction score
Want to buy: size large grey homespun game vest...missed out on one 50% from commonwealth...bought it, then order was cancelled...must have sold it in store and not updated the web shop. sad

Leicher

Reaction score
Want to buy: size large grey homespun game vest...missed out on one 50% from commonwealth...bought it, then order was cancelled...must have sold it in store and not updated the web shop. sad
I have an XL for sale if you think it may work for you.

blue peter

Reaction score
I have an XL for sale if you think it may work for you.
struggling to find measurements online...any idea how much wider the XL is versus the L? Just worried it’ll be too billowy at the waist...cheers

Leicher

Reaction score
struggling to find measurements online...any idea how much wider the XL is versus the L? Just worried it’ll be too billowy at the waist...cheers
It’s 23 inches pit-to-pit when zipped. I couldn’t find any site that still had measurements posted, but I would guess no more then 1-1.5 inches wider.

rokor

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to see if there’s any interest here before posting it more openly; I have a size Large B-Tanker that I’m looking to sell. If anyone’s interested just let me know via PM, or if you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to help.

Alesha

Reaction score
Hi all. Recently I've received my EG reversible vest in worsted chalk stripe / charcoal herringbone. Unfortunately Notre.com sent me wrong size.
145216916.jpg

So, want to Trade this vest in size M for the same in size S. Or another vest strictly in charcoal herringbone in S size.
In the absence of interested, could sell it. Vest is absolutely new with tags, with

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi all. Recently I've received my EG reversible vest in worsted chalk stripe / charcoal herringbone. Unfortunately Notre.com sent me wrong size.
View attachment 1348149
So, want to Trade this vest in size M for the same in size S. Or another vest strictly in charcoal herringbone in S size.
In the absence of interested, could sell it. Vest is absolutely new with tags, with
They won’t accept a return if they sent you the wrong size?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.