• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

blackcheer

Reaction score
Cooler weather items for y'all. More info and pics on gr@!led. Message me with a fair offer on here. Please and thank you.

FW18, overalls, grey, homespun wool, small (fits oversized)
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.23.38.png

FW22, work shirt, black, cotton flannel, large
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.23.57.png

FW18, reversible liner jacket, black, medium (reverse side is faux fur; includes hood)
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.24.15.png

The Conspires, reversible coat, black, large (reverse side is flat poly)
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.24.31.png

The Conspires, reversible coat, khaki/leopard, large (reverse side is flat poly)
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.24.46.png

Monitaly, triple needle shirt, black, vancloth cotton, xlarge (fits likes EG large)
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 15.25.14.png

FW18?, Hoka One One x EG collab, Hupana 2, black, 27.5cm (love these but my feet are too wide for them)
m93570807188_1.jpg

Last edited:

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Sadly selling this rare sized (XXL) Bedford from FW15 in this 13 oz dark grey herringbone wool. I purchased this at retail and wore less than 10 times. It's in perfect condition. More of a generous fit than recent cropped/slim Bedfords with all the classic details like the detachable buttons, throat latch, and floral sleeve lining. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Please let me know if you'd like to see other pictures or have questions!

tempImage39Qy8H.jpg

tempImage8o07CU.jpg

tempImagegAto89.jpg

blackcheer

Reaction score
Have this new FW item to sell. Size large. It's beautiful but sadly the colour doesn't work for me. $459USD retail on Nepenthes atm. Message me with a fair offer. Please and thank you

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 10-36-25 EG Classic Shirt 23F1A005 Khaki Pinecone Print.png Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 10-37-02 Classic Shirt - Khaki Pinecone Print French Twill.png

I'm also thinking of letting go of this FW item from a few years back. CPO, wool blend, size medium
Engineered-Garments-Field-Jacquard-Shirt-Jacket---Leopard-20190919201548.jpg Engineered-Garments-Field-Jacquard-Shirt-Jacket---Leopard-20190919201547.jpg

blackcheer

Reaction score
EG adjacent item here. Last thing from wardrobe up for grabs. Quite possibly the most beautiful item I own. Sadly fits a hair too small for me. Close to $1k new. Lots of info below. Message me with questions or a fair offer.

S H, SH-FTGJ-011, Fatigue Shirt, "Ai-Doro", Natural Dyed Cotton, Large

-Japanese cotton shirt cloth construction
-'Ai-Doro' natural indigo-mud dyed for unique deep color
-4-button hidden front placket
-Plain collar with exposed top button
-4 angled front pockets with flap closures
-Double-button cuffs
-Hidden placket label
-Made in Japan
-100% Cotton

Detailed Info:
The SH-FTGJ-011 Fatigue Shirt Ai-Doro is the brand's take on the original Jungle Fatigue Jacket popularized in the US during the Vietnam War. The Fatigue Shirt is a loose-fitting shirt jacket that features an angled four-pocket set up on its front, with flap closures. As is the custom, a plain collar sits above a 4-button hidden placket with an exposed 5th collar button. A logo label is carefully concealed under the placket at the hem, and the jacket is finished with double button cuff closures. The Cotton shirt cloth used in all S H garments is gently and slowly made by a Schnherr weaving machine, which creates a distinct supple fabric. The more the shirt it is washed, the better the texture will become with time.

The 'Ai-Doro' shirts are a special edition from S H produced in collaboration with KANAIKOUGEI, a traditional Japanese dye house on Amami Oshima Island that specializes in an ancient indigo and mud dying process. First the indigo dyeing is repeated five to seven times while monitoring the color retention. After the color has stabilized, the garment is dyed with wheel plum ten times and then fixed with mud two-to-three times using a chemical reaction to create the unique color of deep black over indigo. As the garment is worn repeatedly, the indigo color underneath the black becomes visible through friction and aging. The whole process is done by hand, one garment at a time and is one of the most laborious dye treatments we have ever heard of. The time, attention, and care put into each shirt creates garments that are not just for consumption, but for a lifetime of wear and real attachment. S H has worked with KANAIKOUGEI to create a meditative short film detailing the process in its entirety.

Follow the shirts from the dye house to the river and watch them air dry in the breeze here:

SH-FTGJ-011.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg SH-011-TOP.jpg

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
selling a few EG things discounts for multiples!

SS monstera pullover gently used size M - $100

IMG_6264.JPEG

SS flamingo shirt size M gently used - $100

IMG_6267.JPEG

AW guncheck loiter size small gently used - $225

IMG_6276.JPEG

SS patchwork bedford size M gently used - $175

IMG_6279.JPEG

jplicks

Reaction score
Have a couple of EG pieces I'm interested in trading ideally, or maybe selling.

Bedford jacket, size medium, in cotton double cloth (I think)
671B3091-EFDE-484D-AC92-BB985DDDF9F7_1_105_c.jpeg

F6266686-AE4E-4B58-92CB-DB0956C342AC_1_105_c.jpeg

CPO, size small, olive ripstop cotton with corduroy detailing on collar and cuffs
C2CB8F95-70E7-4979-8161-00BFA0EC5FDD_1_105_c.jpeg

5E919675-23C7-47B8-A91F-DDF67CD2B60A_1_105_c.jpeg

Both in good used condition aside from the scuffed snaps on the CPO as shown. The bedford I just don't wear that much because I've since picked up a vintage chore jacket that I reach for instead basically everytime I would wear it. With the CPO, somehow I just don't love ripstop as a fabric for day-to-day wear.

Primarily interested in trading for other EG/EG-adjacent pieces in small or medium, but I would consider selling if someone was really interested. Let me know!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few new or little-worn pieces, both recent and a nearly archival that never entered the rotation. Please reach out for measurements or any other questions. Discounts available on the purchase of multiples.

1) A favorite - the Loiter Jacket in dark navy/black floral geo jacquard. Size XL but fits more like a L fits in the recent cuts. I believe this jacket is from SS19 and was certainly the highlight of that collection for me. Excellent fabric and pattern, with a color scheme that optimizes while downplaying it. Worn a few times but no more than a handful. $185 shipped.

Engineered Garments dark navy:black floral geo jacquard Loiter jacket in size XL.jpg
Engineered Garments dark navy:black floral geo jacquard Loiter jacket in size XL_2.jpg
Engineered Garments dark navy:black floral geo jacquard Loiter jacket in size XL_4.jpg

2) Brown cotton micro sanded twill Work Shirt, size L. New with tag. Asking $110 shipped.

Engineered Garments brown cotton micro sanded twill work shirt in size L_2.jpg

Engineered Garments brown cotton micro sanded twill work shirt in size L_3.jpg

Engineered Garments brown cotton micro sanded twill work shirt in size L_4.jpg

3) Drawstring Pant in khaki highcount twill, size L. $110 shipped.

Engineered Garments Drawstring Pant in khaki highcount twill in size L.jpg
Engineered Garments Drawstring Pant in khaki highcount twill in size L_3.jpg
Engineered Garments Drawstring Pant in khaki highcount twill in size L_4.jpg
Engineered Garments Drawstring Pant in khaki highcount twill in size L_6.jpg

4) WP Pant in khaki cotton twill. Worn off and on for a season. Size 36. $100 shipped.
Engineered Garments khaki cotton twill Willy Post (WP) pants in size 36.jpg

Engineered Garments khaki cotton twill Willy Post (WP) pants in size 36_2.jpg
Engineered Garments khaki cotton twill Willy Post (WP) pants in size 36_3.jpg
Engineered Garments khaki cotton twill Willy Post (WP) pants in size 36_5.jpg

5) Dark 8oz denim ghurka shorts, size L. $100 shipped.

Engineered Garments dark 8 oz denim ghurka short in size L.jpg

Engineered Garments dark 8 oz denim ghurka short in size L_2.jpg

6) EG x Vans Era Gore VLT LX in white, size 11.5. New in box. $80 shipped.
Vans x Engineered Garments Era Gore VLT LX in white in size 11.5.jpg

Vans x Engineered Garments Era Gore VLT LX in white in size 11.5_2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member