• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a Logger Jacket in brown duck canvas, size M? Reasonable used condition. Killer corduroy details everywhere. My ideal jacket, but it's WAY too big. Ideally looking to trade for cool EG outerwear (S), pants (S/32) or a blanket. All colors and fabrics considered. Would also be interested in cash towards buying some current season stuff. Picture for reference, I can take pics of mine if there interest.
Engineered-Garments-Logger-Jacket-Mens-Large-Duck-Canvas.jpg

Rookoobay

Reaction score

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be a long shot but just picked up this seasons bucket hat in navy memory poly in a size large that is a bit too big for me. If anyone has a size medium that’s too small and wants to swap hit me up. Doesn’t have to be this exact bucket hat but I’d prefer a navy one.
View attachment 1638731
About to post on the site SF doesn’t let you mention. Willing to do $75 shipped US for anyone here. Still open to a trade for a navy or olive bucket/explorer or any l/xl/36 stuff hit me up.

MeatFish

Reaction score

zenosparadox

Reaction score
I’ll take them!
Sorry, but I picked these up yesterday. I do think I'll also be swimming in them, however - more of an experiment to see whether I enjoy that or not - and I'm happy to let you know if they don't work out.

Symphony

Reaction score
If anyone has any of the EG patchwork pants in a 36/size XL lmk

zenosparadox

Reaction score
As the recent releases tell us, winter is coming - buy an aviator jacket in melton wool red/black big plaid. Size XL. Really nice hardware. Corduroy lined pockets. A heavy melton wool. Extremely cozy lining. Lightly worn and altogether superb piece. Probably 8/10 condition. No defects to mention - no holes, stains, etc. Vivid colors. At most a bit of stretch on the waistband and very light pilling here and there. $650 retail. $250 shipped.

Engineered Garments aviator jacket in melton wool red:black big plaid in size XL.jpg
Engineered Garments aviator jacket in melton wool red:black big plaid in size XL_2.jpg
Engineered Garments aviator jacket in melton wool red:black big plaid in size XL_3.jpg
Engineered Garments aviator jacket in melton wool red:black big plaid in size XL_4.jpg
Engineered Garments aviator jacket in melton wool red:black big plaid in size XL_5.jpg

Leicher

Reaction score
Sorry, but I picked these up yesterday. I do think I'll also be swimming in them, however - more of an experiment to see whether I enjoy that or not - and I'm happy to let you know if they don't work out.
Thanks for the update. Happy to get them from you if they don’t work out.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of when EG shirts actually fit humans:

Old Tag EG Red Workshirt. Difficult to photograph but this poplin shirt has a decidedly red/pink tone, and all the good details (hello red button). Excellent used condition for a 12+ year old shirt, no major issues. Both extra buttons are still stitched next to the inside tag for future repairs. Worn sparingly.

70 USD includes G+S and shipping in the USA.
Size Medium

Shoulder to shoulder: 18"
Pit to pit: 22.5"

PXL_20210729_174908714.jpg

PXL_20210729_174941705.jpg
PXL_20210729_174950463.jpg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length