• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
88D39F3F-46F6-41F0-ACE2-A794D81461DC.jpeg

Long shot, but I’m looking to trade this Large nylon micro ripstop cover vest for an XL.

Just got this from the bay (surely from one of you guys) and it’s so great. I could go with something a little looser to hide the pandemic pounds until I whip myself back into shape, if someone out there has the opposite problem.

I’ve become a huge fan of this material. If you haven’t felt it, it’s like a feather-weight, gossamer-thin tissue that can be crunched up into like a two-inch ball…

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am selling a BNWT pair of Emerson Trousers from Engineered Garments. Dark Navy Tropical Wool. Size Large (fits sizes 34 to 36). Full cut, very flowy for maximum comfort during the warmer months.

I believe @Saaaantoooos was looking for these? Hit me up if you still are.

See my B&S listing for measurements and additional photos.

Offering Price: $175 shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final sale.

tumblr_ff3afe489aca6a1022b0973d12f272c8_5c0ef80d_1280.jpg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also selling two BNWT Engineered Garments Camp Shirts. Both Size Large. Click on links for the B&S listings, which have measurements and additional photos.

Offering Price: $110 each shipped within CONUS. (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final sale.

Blue Block Check BNWT size Large (Stock photo - see B&S listing for additional photos). 84% Cotton/16% Linen.

camp-shirt-block-check-cl-lawn_-_1(1).jpg

White, Blue and Orange Small Floral Print BNWT. Size Large. (Stock photo - see B&S listing for additional photos). 100% Cotton

tumblr_05710ebe21c0ed46d9e82a256575edac_11e4ba9c_1280.jpg

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG-related inquiry (or WTB), but does anyone know if there's anywhere in the States where the Needles quick release belts can be purchased, or a store outside of the US that will ship to the States? Nepenthes London carries them in plentiful varieties and quantities, but they don't seem to ship outside of the EU. Nepenthes NY doesn't carry them at all for some reason. Does anyone know where I might go for these? Thanks!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EG-related inquiry (or WTB), but does anyone know if there's anywhere in the States where the Needles quick release belts can be purchased, or a store outside of the US that will ship to the States? Nepenthes London carries them in plentiful varieties and quantities, but they don't seem to ship outside of the EU. Nepenthes NY doesn't carry them at all for some reason. Does anyone know where I might go for these? Thanks!

I don’t, but call Nepenthes NY if you haven’t. They’re always really helpful, IME.

nyjoker

Reaction score
I got my Martin Faizey quick release belt (not needles collab) from Nepenthes NY, they do carry the belts in-store, dunno why they haven't made them available online (yet)? They have a few leather and buckle choices available, but only in the 1.1" width. I suggest you give them a call, maybe they can do a phone order for you. I paid $200+tax for the brown leather w/ gold buckle one.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t, but call Nepenthes NY if you haven’t. They’re always really helpful, IME.
I got my Martin Faizey quick release belt (not needles collab) from Nepenthes NY, they do carry the belts in-store, dunno why they haven't made them available online (yet)? They have a few leather and buckle choices available, but only in the 1.1" width. I suggest you give them a call, maybe they can do a phone order for you. I paid $200+tax for the brown leather w/ gold buckle one.
Many thanks to you both! I've sent an email, but will definitely follow that up with a call if I don't hear back in the next day or so. Good news and much appreciated.

Lendo

Reaction score
EG adjacent, I have a Daiki-era WWM Upland Oxford if anyone is interested. Size medium, would sell for $65 shipped CONUS.
FAD7600D-3213-47AC-AE98-E651F5C6A70F.jpeg E20AB5DB-B11C-4B42-ACAA-BEC19A20B300.jpeg
Shoulder to shoulder: 17”
Chest: 22”
Length from bottom of collar: 28”

Last edited:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am also selling a BNWT Indigo Denim Floral Bedford Jacket from Engineered Garments. Size Large. One of the standout patterns from the SS20 season.

See my B&S listing for measurements and additional photos.

Offering Price: $200 shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final sale.

Stock photo (I am selling a size L) - see my listing for photos of the actual jacket.

1593081410881engineered-garments-bedford-jacket-indigo-denim-floral-embroidery-1_1160x.jpg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, still at it....Selling a BNWT EG "Chambray" Work Shirt in a 55%/45% Cotton/Linen blend -- perfect for the current season. Size Large.

Please see B&S listing for measurements and additional photos.

Price: $120 shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final sale.

IMG_0429.JPG

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am also selling a BNWT Indigo Denim Floral Bedford Jacket from Engineered Garments. Size Large. One of the standout patterns from the SS20 season.

Need this in size Medium if anyone has. Buying or trading :)

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Selling a BNWT Patchwork Cagoule Shirt from Engineered Garments. Size Large. One of the standout patterns from the SS20 season. Fits TTS for intended fit, but can also fit an XL.

For measurements and additional photos, please see my B&S listing.

Price: $165 shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost).

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_03_engineered-garments-random-patchwork-cagoule-shirt-blue-ss...jpg

blackcheer

Reaction score
Hunting for a few things. Up for buying, trading or giving a finders fee if you come across it for sale. Hit me up

Fatigues, Double Cloth, Black, 34
10-09-2018_engineeredgarments_fatiguepant_blackcottondoublecloth_f8f0583_mb_m1.jpg

Upland Vest, Double Cloth, Olive, M
engineered-garments--Upland-Vest-Olive-Cotton-Double-Cloth.jpeg

Aviator, Wool, Big Block Buffalo Plaid, M
3ec82209a2ef3f6e0b565372837744b5_1200x1200.jpg

Aviator, Wool, Black, M
eg melton-2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads