Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Synthese, Jan 8, 2014.
So where is the thread where we post other Pitti Style pics that feature synth in the background?
Weary feet with @unbelragazzo in the press room at #Pittiuomo. You cannot stop us. You cannot hold us back. We are strong. We are #menswear.
I recommend Burt's Bees. It's not petroleum-based, and it's arguably a little better for your lips.
I have like 10 burt's bees lip balm at a time... one in each jacket/coat so I always have one at hand :x
also want a cape now
fabulous work synth
That account hasn't posted for 76 weeks.
I have one in my pocket, one at my desk, one on my bedside table, and one in my locker at the gym. I probably have at least one backup in the medicine cabinet in case one runs out.
I no longer feel so alone in the world.
what were you wearing?
i think you have to be either in the industry or a certified reporter of sorts. anyone can correct me if im wrong.
Synth, 2 things.
1. If you see Mr. Wooster, tell him that I really appreciate that he follows my Tumblr blog.
2. Please get a pic with the famous shadow boxing hat guys from last year, and send them my best regards.
1. Everyone looks like Nick Wooster
Today was crazed, but the wall has been conquered.
Great coverage Synth!
the "same hat?" guys
I think that's more of a double-armed "yes" motion than shadowboxing, but whatever
edit: here's the other guy from the front
Maybe he was about to beat his ass for wearing the same hat?
Awesome coverage Synth, hope to participate in this madness someday!
1. But not everyone IS Nick Wooster.
2. The famous doods from last year who were wearing the crazy hats and shadow boxing with each other. A million MCers got their panties in a bunch about it. I even found a similar hat and posted a fit pic in homage. Those guys. Find them and tell them I said 'sup and that they are awesome.
3. Wall pic now!
edit - ghdvfddzgzdzg beat me to it, but i still think they were shadow boxing.
Thanks for following along, everyone. I just want to clarify that detailed brand write-ups will be coming later, in the weeks following Pitti. So if something is glanced over, don't fret - there will be more.
Separate names with a comma.