• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pini Parma Thread

Capitano

Reaction score
My normal suit sizing is 48 and I my height is 184cm. Planning to preorder one of their double breasted blazers.

Any recommendation what size should I order ?

Jay.C

Reaction score
Have anyone had pre-order item from PP? I put an order around mid Apr, and the est. dispatch date was the end of Apr. However, didn't get any update after then. I tried to contact them through whatsapp. But didn't get respond.

Could anyone suggest what to do next?

Capitano

Reaction score
They delay the dispatch date a lot. My Preordered item was supposed to be shipped by mid April then it was moved to end of April then end of May. Usually they’re very responsive on WhatsApp. You can also go to their website and try the chat tool.

Jay.C

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try to use the chat tool.

TomTom

Reaction score
I'm 191cm and therefore I can't wear anything from them. I tried some when I was in their boutique in Paris. Great store. lovely people but their stuff on me looks like I'm wearing a Childs jacket as the body and the sleeves are just too short. My wife was in hysterics when i was trying stuff on.

nubirth

Reaction score
I love the design of the waistbands of their trousers, but I can't stand the damned skinny legs. For this reason I own only one pair. Every autumn, I hope to see that this trend has passed, and every autumn I am disappointed.
Same here. I was gonna purchase some trousers until I saw them skinny jeans looking pants. Gonna stick with SM and Luxire.

jake2011rt

Reaction score
I am a bigger guy (6'2-255) who carries most of his weight on top. My legs are lean but not big by any means (I don't have skinny little legs either). SS and S&M are both notoriously slim in their larger sizes, especially compared to traditional American brands like BB (I usually wear a 46R). Based on measurements, it seems like PP is a little more generously cut in its larger sizes than its competitors. For what it's worth, their size calculator puts me in the tighter end of the green zone for a size 58. Does anyone have input on whether their jackets are as stingy as S&M and SS?

fabricateurialist

Reaction score
Anyone has experience with their gloves? Looking at this one to get as a gift: https://www.piniparma.com/collectio...e-lined-deerskin-leather-gloves-made-in-italy

Or other alternatives (EU based) that I should look at?
I am going to give them a try and report back, deer leather and cashmere lining sounds solid though, and since Pini Parma has the standard EU return policy and is very responsive via email this BFCM deal sounds fair

Madova in Florence is quite infamous, but for "specialty" leathers like deer or peccary, you might have to inquire via email or phone since they are not listed on their website

Quarks

Reaction score
Love their ‘Limited Edition’ trousers. Great fabrics, great cuts, surprisingly fits well on me. Not convinced yet with their suits as I prefer more structured shoulders.

MattyS

Reaction score
Love their ‘Limited Edition’ trousers. Great fabrics, great cuts, surprisingly fits well on me. Not convinced yet with their suits as I prefer more structured shoulders.
Their trousers are too tapered for me, but I like much of their knitwear (both summer and winter).

PSNY

Reaction score
Their quality and overall designs and fits are far better then Suit Supply IMO. Their down jackets are beautiful, very similar to what you'd get from Loro Piana. I wish they had the below in navy, it would be perfect.

A12321

Reaction score
I'm really intrigued by their new Blue Solaro suit and kinda wished Spier would make this.

Can anyone comment on the fit of their suit jacket? Based on a lot of the photos of their suit jackets, the top (main) button on all of their suit jackets seems higher than usual for Neapolitan cuts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads