• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Pini Parma Thread

Capitano

Reaction score
My normal suit sizing is 48 and I my height is 184cm. Planning to preorder one of their double breasted blazers.

Any recommendation what size should I order ?

Jay.C

Reaction score
Have anyone had pre-order item from PP? I put an order around mid Apr, and the est. dispatch date was the end of Apr. However, didn't get any update after then. I tried to contact them through whatsapp. But didn't get respond.

Could anyone suggest what to do next?

Capitano

Reaction score
They delay the dispatch date a lot. My Preordered item was supposed to be shipped by mid April then it was moved to end of April then end of May. Usually they’re very responsive on WhatsApp. You can also go to their website and try the chat tool.

Jay.C

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try to use the chat tool.

TomTom

Reaction score
I'm 191cm and therefore I can't wear anything from them. I tried some when I was in their boutique in Paris. Great store. lovely people but their stuff on me looks like I'm wearing a Childs jacket as the body and the sleeves are just too short. My wife was in hysterics when i was trying stuff on.

fabricateurialist

Reaction score
similar here, got fitting model measurements myself so 99% RTW usually only requires 1cm shorter sleeves, but PP does not work for me at all, love their pieces and the quality is great, but neither shirts nor jackets fit

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annekar