1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Perfect Polo (Question Mark)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Manny Calavera, May 30, 2006.

1. derekndominos

derekndominos New Member

Can anyone recommend a fit similiar to an Express polo? An Express small fits me real well and is pretty cheap, but I'm really not a big fan of their logo they put on the front. Also, does anyone know how well they last?

2. cmrocks

cmrocks Senior member

Does anyone know how American Apparel polos fit compared to say RL custom fit and Lacoste retro fit? I eventually want to pick up some better quality polos, most likely RL custom but for now, I just want to get a few basic polos for the summer. I was thinking that AA would be perfect because they are cheap and I love the fit of everything else I've tried on from them.

3. moosy

moosy Senior member

Okay, I think I may have found the perfect polo.

Where I found it is unbelievable.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/produc...scid=387890042

Very slim fitting. Contrast stitching. Long placket for a retro feel. Front pocket which I like. Cotton pique.

Of course the material ain't so hot and the construction is poor, but what do you expect for:

$10 a pop!

I'm Montecristo#4 and I endorse this product.

I went today to Old Navy and got several polos from the boy's section - perfect fit. The quality seems standard, but at $7.50 each it's not a bad deal.

4. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

The much-maligned Armani Exchange makes some polos that meet the criteria, except for high quality. Currently, several are on sale.

5. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Bought a blue polo with white, blue and green horizontal stripes at Old Navy yesterday off the clearance rack for $3.97.

Looks great and fit perfectly - size L.

Here's a link - not the same color I got. It does seem to be fairly slim fit. I think all of the Old Navy vintage cut is slim fit.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/produc...339&pid=384635

6. jtang108

jtang108 Senior member

It seems I may have something that will solve your problem! Vastrm is a newly created company that focuses on Custom fit perfect polos. There is a home try on program that allows you to choose 3 sizes/fit types to test them out and find the one that is the best base fit for you. From there we can adjust shoulder width, chest, waist, sleeve length, sleeve opening, and overall length to find you the perfect fit and create your own personal FitID. Online we also offer a design your own polo tool that allows you to create hundreds of unique designs that will all come in the perfect size of you can choose from our capsule collections. The quality is fantastic with less than 1% shrinkage when washed and all polos are around $100. Check out the website at www.vastrm.com and create an account today to get an instant $20 credit! If you have any questions email us at warriors@vastrm.com.