• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Peak Singapore Magazine

element02

Reaction score
I saw a copy on the first leg of my flight from Houston to Singapore on Singapore Airlines. I found it interesting so I placed it in the seat pocket with the copies of SilverKris and KrisWorld to finish reading during the second leg but it was moved or taken by the cleaning crew in Moscow. I couldn't find it on any of the newstands in Changi Airport or in Singapore. No copy was available for the return flights either. Only August Man.

Does anyone have an extra copy or know where I can find this issue?

element02

Reaction score
I never looked at the Raoul items. There was other interesting stuff in the magazine.

Flursheim

Reaction score
Element, I've never seen Peak at any magazine stands. Isn't it for first or business class members or something along those lines?

PS Surprise to see who's on the cover. Actually knew BD from 25 years ago.

element02

Reaction score
I looked for it when in Singapore. It must have been a random copy on my flight because it wasn't available on any of the other SIA flights. I guess someone must have left their copy onboard.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by element02
I looked for it when in Singapore. It must have been a random copy on my flight because it wasn't available on any of the other SIA flights. I guess someone must have left their copy onboard.

Maybe they thought you didn't like it and so made it difficult for you to obtain.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by element02
I never looked at the Raoul items.

Dear Mr. Element02,

Since you did not deem fit to read our entire magazine from cover to cover and were so obviously dissatisfied with your purchase, we will be refunding the purchase price of your issue and a representative will be dispatched to your house to collect the offending magazine.

We are free to hold our own opinions and regulate our readership. Your custom is no longer desired.

Good day to you, sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Sincerely,

The Peak

Profacio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Dear Mr. Element02,

Since you did not deem fit to read our entire magazine from cover to cover and were so obviously dissatisfied with your purchase, we will be refunding the purchase price of your issue and a representative will be dispatched to your house to collect the offending magazine.

We are free to hold our own opinions and regulate our readership. Your custom is no longer desired.

Good day to you, sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Sincerely,

The Peak

Well played Chr..er Douglas. Well played.

element02

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Dear Mr. Element02,

Good day to you, sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Sincerely,

The Peak

Well said ol' chap.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.