1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The parenting thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alter, Dec 25, 2010.

1. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Seems simple to me, don't give them access to smart phones equipped with all the bells and whistles. Kids nowadays are spoiled rotten and do not need these distractions. They should suck it up like generations of kids before them

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

My 11 year old daughter has had an iPhone since she was 9 and hardly ever uses it (it was free). My 9 year old stepdaughter is glued to her crappy ass flip phone that only texts. There's a reason why we didn't give her an iPhone as well. I think you have to consider each kid when deciding.