• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The OneSquare

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or maybe the 24 in 1 Square (random number).

Playing around with a few options:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adagio
OK I'll buy one!

I have been doing the OneSquare ever since I began wearing suits. I have only ever used white linen, cotton, or silk as a pocket square and don't plan on changing.

Poindexter

Reaction score
Wait. What?

Where did you find this thing? That's pretty cool.

Aloha,

Poinz

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been search for my next pocket square for a while. I thought I have found the perfect one until I saw this thread. Do tell where you got this!!!

-G

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Don't like. Is that linen? I hate colored/patterned squares folded in the pocket.

Cream silk is a true OneSquare.

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
I have been doing the OneSquare ever since I began wearing suits. I have only ever used white linen, cotton, or silk as a pocket square and don't plan on changing.

Originally Posted by mafoofan
Don't like. Is that linen? I hate colored/patterned squares folded in the pocket.

Cream silk is a true OneSquare.

I have dozens of squares and used to pride myself on wearing a different one each day. I find that a bit less than classy now, and have been wearing a white one every day for a year or so. i think I'm going to stick with this. Its very elegant, simple to do, and white goes with everything.

I don't like cream as much, but I could get behind that as well if I wore more earth tones.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Louche
I have dozens of squares and used to pride myself on wearing a different one each day. I find that a bit less than classy now, and have been wearing a white one every day for a year or so. i think I'm going to stick with this. Its very elegant, simple to do, and white goes with everything.

I don't like cream as much, but I could get behind that as well if I wore more earth tones.

+1. I find myself wearing white much more often than just half a year ago.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Poindexter
Wait. What?

Where did you find this thing? That's pretty cool.

Aloha,

Poinz

OP, please respond to this query.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I'm with Mafoo, except for the part about the cream square.

The "all-in-one" squares were big in the past:

Personally, I just buy patterned squares with a lot of colors. Same effect, no folding required.

I love mine as well!:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I really like the OPs PS but not with the fall/winter fabrics he is showing. I would like it with linen, khaki or a summer BB for the best effect. I think fall/winter clothing requires a different approach and his square is too spring/summer for my tastes.

I have a plaid square that I wear folded a lot during the warmer months. It has an almost madras effect which seems right when it's 85 degrees outside.

I can't stand solid cream silk squares. They seem like something you find in a limo after a senior prom. Silk needs color and pattern. If you want plain, stick to white linen, the only true OneSquareÂ

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 63 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 120 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 64 17.6%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 26 7.2%