• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ansonia
Goodfellow
Patricia Green
Violin
State of Mind
Vincent
Flannery
Good fellow and Patty Green are solid. Was thinking of getting the Berserkers’s cuvée.

Would love to get flannery, but wife loves steaks well done, and I’m not gonna spend $$$ on that lol

jeff21

Reaction score
Good fellow and Patty Green are solid. Was thinking of getting the Berserkers’s cuvée.

Would love to get flannery, but wife loves steaks well done, and I’m not gonna spend $$$ on that lol

Marcus is great. I got the vertical of Whistling Ridge and I'm gonna open it with my group and he promised to zoom in for the tasting with us. I have an absurd amount of Goodfellow in the cellar, insane values.

jeff21

Reaction score
D3B55880-5523-4F5F-8E5B-47118FF31AD7.jpeg

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made donabe clay pot meal last night with a green tea salmon. Served this sparkling sake I got as a gift from a factory owner.

Was an out if left field hit. Really outstanding. Not at all clear if I can / how I can get more, but wife and guests loved it.
Q 20230129_105201.jpg

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Made donabe clay pot meal last night with a green tea salmon. Served this sparkling sake I got as a gift from a factory owner.

Was an out if left field hit. Really outstanding. Not at all clear if I can / how I can get more, but wife and guests loved it.
Q View attachment 1884636
Don’t know much (or really anything) about sake is sparkling sake common?

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t know much (or really anything) about sake is sparkling sake common?

Don't know enough about it to say. I honestly liked this more than I like most sake.

Found the brewery doing it. Apparently it was a limited product, as they no longer list it. There were some lottery sites live for it in 2021 it looks like. Guess I should send another thank you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Okay, Adam just released his new line of Pinots. If interested PM me and I'll give you a code that should make the price 36/26 with free shipping and taxes in on 12 or more bottles.

OM exempt from this offer as we don't want him sniffing Adam's jock. ;)

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drinking this right now, and what a surprise.
It might be my favorite that they've ever sent.
I also thought the story on the back was pretty cool...

Attachments

• IMG_5452.jpeg
    IMG_5452.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 22

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads