• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where are the Jamet's being offered? Pls. share the list!

I passed on the LB CdPs as I think we will see even better deals coming down the pipeline. The Milliere is really nice, if a bit simple, and I wasn't familar with the other they offered.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Crush Wine and Spirits, in NYC, nice guys. They ship to the continental US, list :

BB3C423E-A54C-4291-B4B2-571484CA9058.png
2DB63FBB-73B0-44C3-9C25-CBB4114F74AC.png

Nemesis_4

Reaction score
Where are the Jamet's being offered? Pls. share the list!

I passed on the LB CdPs as I think we will see even better deals coming down the pipeline. The Milliere is really nice, if a bit simple, and I wasn't familar with the other they offered.

Agreed, think some good deals to come on LB - there is an upcoming marathon sale as well.
But Milliere is great - CdP level is very good and have enjoyed their Cote du Rhône level as well- high quality stuff

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't been out to restock much and had a fair bit of W-S on hand. Hasn't been too much of a sacrifice running through them.

IMG_1228.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Scarecrow has arrived.

:)

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scarecrow has arrived.
Not sure what I'd do if I had an allocation of Scarecrow ... put it in the cellar and forget about it, I think. At least you can drink the Etan young and not feel the need to flip it.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm flipping the mag.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine who is on crazy lists is sitting on all his recent allocations for 5 years before flipping ... but it's got to be hard not to take the money and run.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I figure there's some recency bias in all this. The 16 was rolling for .9k on Winebid when it first came out and I saw it for $700 on KL Wines last week.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good point - and interesting given the perfect scores the '16 got.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang this is good. 70% whole cluster fermentation. 30% new French oak. Connor McMahon used to be at Booker and now doing great on his own.

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads