• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try https://www.marimarestate.com/ I heard about them from the folks in the ME tasting room that said this is what they all drink when the ME Chards are sold out.

New gig is only 1.5 years but something more attractive came along so another change. I've decided I need to job hop every 1.5-2 years for the remainder of my working years. ;)
Great. Will kop. More attractive? Shit. Good for you.

~ H

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinking a toast to my dad, who finally passed earlier today at 100 years and (almost) 9 months. Was in British Military Intelligence in WWII, then worked for the same insurance company for the next 35 years, then drew a pension with a generous COLA for the next 40 years after that! Devoted husband and patient, indulgent parent despite our yawning generation gap (he was 48 when I was born). I will miss the old bugger -- who remained sharp mentally right up until the very end. Our last conversation: "I've seen a lot. I've had enough. I'm done."

IMG_1070 2.jpg

Last edited:

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks gents.

Back on the red today. I often like their basic bottling more than some of the single vineyards and it's usually fine to drink young.

IMG_1071 3.jpg

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks gents.
Not wine related, but I did only have 1 pull off my bday scotch from the 30th. Had another for you and your pops tonight. Wine adjacent, I love me some sherried scotch expressions and this was a heavier version with some dark damp basement and dust vibes with just a kiss of stone fruit. Here's to 100, and a fine son!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@NJE66 has previously ruled that this only counts as one.

IMG_1075.jpg

NJE66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maaaaan, love that rule... maybe my greates moment ever when came up with it. Out of town so a bit atypical moves but had this one at the room yesterday
20220708_142411.jpg

and a bottle of champers in the hotel bar tonight
20220708_222714.jpg

Doggo came along and did some old country stuff (he is trying to cut back but lack the character)
20220709_111329.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmedhk