• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wine bros are bros again! Cheers bros.

This is a nice Napa blend.

IMG_1026.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Thursday night wine, cheese, charcut dinner and two weeks left at my current gig called for something special. This was just singing. I could drink this bottle every single day.

20220623_160945.jpg

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to try one. Good but the rest of the case will get a few more years in bottle.

IMG_1032.jpg

NJE66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Northern Rhone here as well - can’t forget about good examples of Saint Joseph. Also Cornas might be my favorite of them all…

this is showing pretty well but could use a few more years yet I think

View attachment 1806477
All with you. Can't remember last time, if ever, disappointed from a Saint-Joseph. QPR ten years ago was so great from Cornas and Saint-Joseph

All aussie grenache here, good one
20220521_175422.jpg

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
QPR ten years ago was so great from Cornas and Saint-Joseph
There are still some QPR buys these days but it’s changed so much it’s insane. Not unlike what happened in Burgundy, and what is also now happening in Champagne.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few recents. The first is from The Greek. Either you know or you don't. The Good Ship Dennerprise was incredible. Also, nothing beats an ME Sauv. Blanc.

View attachment 1804189
Pio, I need more recs like the Merry Edwards, especially her Chardonnay if you have had it -- it is the only Chardonnay that I truly love -- big, sunflowery, strawlike sunshine.

And, only two weeks left? I thought your current gig was a relatively new gig?

~ H

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm361