• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had the same thing last night. It is tasty but at $30, I would prefer other wines.
I agree. Specifically this one.

Langhe rosé. It's hot today.

IMG_0935.jpg

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree. Specifically this one.

Langhe rosé. It's hot today.

View attachment 1796017
I almost commented H&H as a better wine. I really need to get some rose…been slacking

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Case of Brunellos arrived. (Our favorite red variety). My neighbor established a relationship with a wine merchant in Tuscany ten years ago. He puts together mixed cases from the small brands that never get exported to the US. 2015 & 2016 were very good years. 2017 was "challenged", but the better 2017s so far are quite good if you decant them and give them time to breath.

ED08E208-854E-413A-B879-1FC2A7B874FF.jpg

These are a great value at about $550 a case including shipping. Wine is quite expensive here in New Mexico due to antiquated liquor laws that complicate imports, distribution, hospitality and retail.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul Lahood