• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

jeff21

Reaction score
I know it has been discussed here before, but my forum search skills are rather abysmal, what are some of the glasses mentioned here that weren't Riedel? @NJE66 has one in particular that is wider at the bottom.
zalto and grassl are my preference.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$10 a stem is nice. I feel like our Riedel are more than that but we do use those stemless Riedel as water glasses in our house

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This went with tonight's steak something awesome. Smooth but powerful. Full of mocha, chocolate, dark berries and some eucalyptus.

20220122_153943.jpg

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Home solo tonight. Took this from my wife’s wine I am instructed not to touch and drank it with back to back plates of gricia and carbonara. (Eaten out of the skillet)

Pretty great. We seem to have a case of it so that works out well.

0EDEABC6-CF0C-4C0F-970E-1CCA22427990.jpeg

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And I thought I was whipped!
ln the past i may or may not have allegedly drunk too much and decided to cap off the night with some bottles of wine that were not easily (or inexpensively) replaceable. We agreed I either learn about what I am drinking or refrain from a certain area of wine storage. I chose the latter.

allegedly

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
ln the past i may or may not have allegedly drunk too much and decided to cap off the night with some bottles of wine that were not easily (or inexpensively) replaceable. We agreed I either learn about what I am drinking or refrain from a certain area of wine storage. I chose the latter.

allegedly
Basically why I don’t keep any expensive or rare bottles at home.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
This is why wine is for dinner, spirits for the evening drinks.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know it has been discussed here before, but my forum search skills are rather abysmal, what are some of the glasses mentioned here that weren't Riedel? @NJE66 has one in particular that is wider at the bottom.
Upscale - Zalto Universal
Mid - Gabriel Glas StandArt
Durable/Everyday - Schott Zweisel Tritan 'Pure'

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.