• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Hmm, seems our TBA, DRC drinking friend is no longer with us. Ol' Piob can smell the trollz from a mile away.

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
Hmm, seems our TBA, DRC drinking friend is no longer with us. Ol' Piob can smell the trollz from a mile away.
No need to be bitter just because he was drinking bottles you couldn’t dream of having… (from mommy and daddy’s cellar).

Really though, I loved how the way he posted the names of the wines was as if he’d copied and pasted them straight out of cellartracker or google.

NJE66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And just so you guys know, I was doing a bottle Château Petrus before the Barolo. But forgot to take any pictures. Please, hold that jealousy of yours back and don't hate me just because you couldn't dream of having a bottle of that on a monday

Last edited:

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
Yeah, by coincidence without any photos as well...

If only you could realise that you're a Barolo kind of guy deep inside you would have been flawless,

C'mon, don't fight it bro
Opened a great ‘97 Burlotto Barolo Monvigliero over the weekend that I swear I took a photo of. Acidity was great for a ‘97 and it still had plenty of life left actually, but was in a great place as it was.

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
Had the chance to edit my photos from over the weekend. Taking photos of wine is an amateur hobby of mine. My buddy is an concert filmmaker and he had some fun lighting I got to try out in his living room for these. The lighting from the front could have been much better but it was a quick setup, we wanted to get drinking. Here are the first two of five total:

1997 Burlotto Barolo Monvigliero
untitled-9.jpg

2017 Maison Stephan Cote Rotie Coteaux de Tupin
untitled-10.jpg

Last edited:

NJE66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well team USA, this back to back is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you guys. Remember, you did this to yourself
20210718_193456.jpg
Bloody great South African cabernet sauvignon, vintage 2015

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.