• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

domdomdomdom

Reaction score
Humble weekday food wines, Rioja '16 yesterday, Argentina Cabernet sauvignon 2011 today

I've still yet to explore South American wines in general, what do you find different about a cabernet sauvignon from Argentina as compared to CA? Or even in comparison to multi-cepage wine from BDX?

Last edited:

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once went to a wedding that was craft beer, fancy wine, and port only. I was young and had never had port before. I drank a shit ton of port. I have not had a drop of port since.

i have to go vomit now, just typing about port.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did that with sherry and have the same reaction to this day. Thankfully no great loss.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Birthday lunch at Epic Steak under the Bay Bridge. We’ve already killed a bottle of Ruinart.

95B335BC-A341-4EAF-A374-D9BC9C5CFCDE.jpeg

NJE66

Reaction score
I've still yet to explore South American wines in general, what do you find different about a cabernet sauvignon from Argentina as compared to CA? Or even in comparison to multi-cepage wine from BDX?
Respond to this in a heartbeat brother, back tomorrow

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BCCCCE39-04D8-4B52-AAA3-F2AF9028DBC6.jpeg

Very happy we have a spot to get orange wine nearby. This one is real good.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.