• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Red only, that is my preference and can fill in the whites for the wife locally. Was looking to try something different and explore a single vineyard with different varietals. I joined Seghesio a few months ago, but that is mostly a single varietal in Zinfandel.

What type of wine do you like? Single varietals, all red, all white, a mix of it all?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You on the mailing list for this? Was just turned onto it by a friend
Nah, trying to stay off captive lists. Think I got it from SommSelect?

IMG_0727.jpg

Still in with these guys and Booker, Denner, Herman Story and L'Aventure in Paso. In Napa/Sonoma down to Corison, Keplinger, Cattleya, Dunn, Paul Lato and Melka. May have forgot a few. Shit turns up, you drink it etc.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.