• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Wine Thread

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously classy Aussie Grenache. We’ve had no power since last night so what else is there to do?

16D4BFCC-3358-46E4-89A7-00126DE71D55.jpeg

@NJE66 yes the Cape is great. We lived on a wine farm which also had its own golf course and several good restaurants. Hard to beat.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Followed by a very classic Napa bottle from a fine producer that no longer exists. This used to sell for $200 at cellar door and K&L now has well-aged verticals from '06 to '09 at $50 - $60. You should, you really should!

IMG_2578.jpg

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice.

I got my Ledge and Fulldraw allocations. Must have been shopping thirsty because I don't remember ordering so much Ledge? Oh well, good problem to have.

View attachment 1485576
What did you get from Ledge and Fulldraw- I keep forgetting to stop by Ledge whenever I go to Paso

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't even know where to start with SA wines. Taking notes for the future though.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford