• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Napa/Sonoma having huge fires, quite a few wineries burned or currently have no power

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The worst. I have a little bit of wine is storage (pending shipment) down there. Wonder how much of the harvest is in? Will the smoke adversely affect the vintage?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The worst. I have a little bit of wine is storage (pending shipment) down there. Wonder how much of the harvest is in? Will the smoke adversely affect the vintage?
I have heard that a main problem (other than being burned down) is the fermentation with no power- hard to cool the process

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_7117.JPG
IMG_7118.JPG
IMG_7119.JPG
IMG_7120.JPG
IMG_7121.JPG
IMG_7122.JPG
IMG_7124.JPG
IMG_7125.JPG
IMG_7123.JPG

Met my fairy Bordeaux mother last night. Called this hole-in-the-wall wine and liquor spot in New Jersey looking for Chateaeu Branaire-Ducru and to my surprise found the best selection and guidance I've ever received with wine. What an unexpected Tuesday.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How was tour st christophe? I know it's one of Kwok's new estates and that it is fairy modern in style, but the reviews are always glowing

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to be a callous asshole, but I wonder what all the fires will do to the vintage this year in Napa.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I might have a bottle or two as well; I recall my fiancée liked it and the Teulon (sp?) FP offerings

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Yeah, that and the Cab by them were really good FP buys.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
saw a lot of merry edwards on winebid- thought you might be interested. only up for a few more hours.

Thanks, mate, but have about 20 cases of various things coming in over the next several weeks so I'm saturated at this point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads