• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I so need to take a couple of years off life and go get a degree from UC Davis.

+1. It will make things easier when you retire and we open our winery.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
+1. It will make things easier when you retire and we open our winery.
Winery/restaurant/cocktail lounge/charcuterie/mens' boutique you mean.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I so need to take a couple of years off life and go get a degree from UC Davis.

laugh.gif
At least it's less boring up there now than when I went there, but watch those summers when the cows stink up the southwest part of campus.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Winery/restaurant/cocktail lounge/charcuterie/mens' boutique you mean.
bigstar[1].gif

Originally Posted by Roikins
laugh.gif
At least it's less boring up there now than when I went there, but watch those summers when the cows stink up the southwest part of campus.

Awesome!! I can show Pio how to go cowtipping!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Oh, there ain't nothing I don't know about mucking stalls. But again, I vowed 20 years ago, I'd never do farm work again.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Awesome!! I can show Pio how to go cowtipping!

Screw that, you can party with the fistulated cow.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Who said anything about cleaning stalls? I'm talking about going out at night while the cows are sleeping and tipping them over and trying to run over the barbed wire fence before the farmer wakes up with his shotgun loaded. Coming from a small farming town, I'm sure you can see how entertaining this was on a late Friday night.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about cleaning stalls? I'm talking about going out at night while the cows are sleeping and tipping them over and trying to run over the barbed wire fence before the farmer wakes up with his shotgun loaded. Coming from a small farming town, I'm sure you can see how entertaining this was on a late Friday night.

Pio was Hercules in a former life.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
No seriously. We drank beer and screwed girls.
Originally Posted by Roikins
Pio was Hercules in a former life.
No, no 12 labours and no cleaning the Agean stables.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Damn dawg. You were a *** back then. Why would you do that gay ****?

I was young and stupid.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I so need to take a couple of years off life and go get a degree from UC Davis or Cornell so I can be closer to gomestar and so he has a place to crash at his Alma Mater
fixed

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Still super tannic, not harsh but noticeable, especially for a 15 year old (!) AOC Bourgogne

this, IMO, fascinates me.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Wow dude. You come in here and with one simple post try to dismantle my future cow-tipping experience with Pio, huh? Not cool.

I'm sure he'd appreciate the on campus dairy bar serving fresh milk, cheese, and ice cream.

And no joke, my friends and I had "X high school cow tipping team" t-shirts made up (back in high school, obviously). There was no clip art to support our cause, so we had to hire an artist. I don't wear t-shirts any more and thus don't have this shirt ... but it was epic. I wore it more than my varsity ice hockey stuff.

Oh, and what's a not-NYC priced hotel/motel/BB up in Sonoma? I'm debating a trip out west sometime this summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads