1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cjmorris21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

2. dr.matt

dr.matt New Member

I honestly cant see the issue in what david beckham wears. Really... just because his Dior's are too baggy, his prps too long, wearing Abercrombie (too high street)etc etc he wears what he wears through choice. I personally dont think he looks too bad. I have the opportunity to work and travel all over the world and it really doesnt matter where I am, paris, london, new york etc there are different ways of wearing different things. The American dress sense is generally laughed at abroad... honest. The east and west's style differ so much. Ask a european about the american style and they will reply suit and trainers (sneakers). So come on lets leave beckham to wear his gear in peace.

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

I honestly cant see the issue in what david beckham wears. Really... just because his Dior's are too baggy, his prps too long, wearing Abercrombie (too high street)etc etc he wears what he wears through choice. I personally dont think he looks too bad. I have the opportunity to work and travel all over the world and it really doesnt matter where I am, paris, london, new york etc there are different ways of wearing different things. The American dress sense is generally laughed at abroad... honest. The east and west's style differ so much. Ask a european about the american style and they will reply suit and trainers (sneakers). So come on lets leave beckham to wear his gear in peace.

[​IMG] Lurk moar noob.

4. jet

jet Senior member

Welcome noob, you will learn lots here.

5. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

The problem isn't with Beckham, it's with people like me who want to know what he's wearing. lol. Though in my defense it was a sweet MMM cardigan.

6. jet

jet Senior member

button front shirts are from wrangler blue bell. but what brand is tis navy cardigan?

[​IMG]

Love my cardigan <3

Perhaps I will wear it this weekend.

7. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Beckham looks a thousand times better than most of the embarrassments I see posting in the SF. If I see one more BB blue blazer (with brass buttons), grandpop chinos, Allen Edmonds, and a RLPL shirt I'm going to die.

8. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

This really is a nice suit.

[​IMG]

9. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

Suit's huge. Rolling way up behind his neck and flaring up from both shoulders.

10. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

Yes, imagine that happening when you sit down, rest your elbows on your legs and lean forward!

1 person likes this.
  11. integrate

integrate New Member

Suit's huge. Rolling way up behind his neck and flaring up from both shoulders.
    Suit looks good...
    have you ever sat down in a interview position?... im sure it looks spot on standing up with good posture

12. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

This is a "huge" suit.

[​IMG]

13. DLester

DLester Senior member

Beckham looks great in that suit. Johnny Depp is trolling his own movie premiere.

14. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

coldforge probably thinks that wetsuits are too loose.

15. 0208

0208 Member

16. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

17. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

tbh beckham (or his stylist) dress him really well.
    no reason to hate

18. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

I really enjoyed reading through this entire thread [​IMG]

TBH, the suits look good. Grey w/ grey wool tie=classic. And if someone's looking for that MMM cardi but doesn't want to drop thousands, buy an SNS Stark

19. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

how does this keep ending up on the front page

20. cjmorris21

cjmorris21 Senior member

Can anyone tell the make of this shirt? I think it is denim, I love it.

[​IMG]