The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cjmorris21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. 0208

0208 Member

if you look at the wrangler shirt and look at the shirt he is wearing, his shirt has one front pocket and the wrangler has two, the check on the wrangler shirt runs straight and the check on is runs diagonally.

2. cjmorris21

cjmorris21 Senior member

This shirt is definitely Wrangler: [​IMG] Look at the left arm in this picture. Does this marking indicate the brand of the shirt: [​IMG]

3. DLester

DLester Senior member

it is hilarious how much scrutiny this man receives.

4. 42LONG

42LONG Senior member

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

correction posh is the man

6. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

does nebody now what kid of softdrank beckham is dranking in that foto? Coke? Sprite? Fanta? PEPSI?! Plz tell me where to kop. Direct linkz only or I will vehemently disagree with you. and even then, I may not believe u.

7. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Lol, you guys are hilarious. To be fair though, the guy's a celebrity with a lot of exposure and he definitely does have some nice pieces (i.e. margiela cardi).

8. Razele

Razele Senior member

He has that margiela cardigan and thats it

He makes everything look terrible

FFS

9. Blackhood

Blackhood Senior member

He doesn't look terrible, he just doesn't fit the SF mould. The guy is a global celebrity with millions of people loving the way he dresses, and to be fair to the guy he never looks anything other than "put together" which is something most people (including those on SF) fail to achieve at least twice a week.

Not to mention the fact that there are tonnes of male celebrities in Hollywood who already take care of the "Chinos and OBD" and Skinny Jeans look.

10. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

It would be extremely dissappointing if someone of his wealth and status wasn't able to dress properly. I say that with reservation though as I think his outfits are tolerable, but not much more. Put those clothes on someone with a sceric of Beckham's appearance/steez/whatever and you get just another joe blow wearing plaid shirts and faded denim that vary in fit coupled with caps/beanies and sneaks. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about the way Beckham dresses.

11. Listi

Listi Senior member

It would be extremely dissappointing if someone of his wealth and status wasn't able to dress properly. I say that with reservation though as I think his outfits are tolerable, but not much more. Put those clothes on someone with a sceric of Beckham's appearance/steez/whatever and you get just another joe blow wearing plaid shirts and faded denim that vary in fit coupled with caps/beanies and sneaks. There is absolutely nothing remarkable about the way Beckham dresses.

Beckham looks good because he's good looking, not because he wears flattering clothes.

12. youngScholar

youngScholar Senior member

This thread . . . still? [​IMG]

13. Razele

Razele Senior member

He doesn't look terrible, he just doesn't fit the SF mould. The guy is a global celebrity with millions of people loving the way he dresses, and to be fair to the guy he never looks anything other than "put together" which is something most people (including those on SF) fail to achieve at least twice a week. Not to mention the fact that there are tonnes of male celebrities in Hollywood who already take care of the "Chinos and OBD" and Skinny Jeans look.
    Exactly as Xeno said: he wears oversized diors, baggy T's, shitty leathers, lanvins and LV luggage Essentially he dresses like everyone else and just changed the brands

14. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

i'm thinking of starting a Zac Efron thread. [​IMG]

I have a huge man-crush on him. Do it!

15. Fortysomething

Fortysomething Senior member

He doesn't look terrible, he just doesn't fit the SF mould. The guy is a global celebrity with millions of people loving the way he dresses, and to be fair to the guy he never looks anything other than "put together" which is something most people (including those on SF) fail to achieve at least twice a week.

Not to mention the fact that there are tonnes of male celebrities in Hollywood who already take care of the "Chinos and OBD" and Skinny Jeans look.

Not everyone,but....a decent number of people don't like the way he dresses not because of his appearance but pick one of the following on no particular day...1) they don't like him 2) they think he is over rated and over publicized 3) they don't like the brands that he wears or 4) they are just being contrary