1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cjmorris21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Well done cjmorris, well done. Are those non-perforated leather rod lavers? Bastard, I've been looking for a pair of those forever.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

How does he make Diors look so boring?

3. jet

jet Senior member

<3 this threak

4. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Also, why is his face invisible?

5. burningbright

burningbright Senior member

Anybody know where he get's his X's from? I tried cutting out a paper X and sticking it to my face but couldn't quite get the same effect. Should I try a denim X instead?

6. cjmorris21

cjmorris21 Senior member

I am not sure what the big deal is? How else can I find out what shirt this is? Is there another thread I can post it in? If something is wrong with this please let me know.

7. churcheboy

churcheboy Active Member

8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

One of the RRL washes.

9. churcheboy

churcheboy Active Member

Thanks .. RRL aren't available on the net are they?

10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

They are now, but they don't list everything.

11. dr.matt

dr.matt New Member

Question... could some of these beckham style haters put examples of have they want to see a man dressed, or better still put themselves on here dressed in their own gear. I'm from the UK, although im not a fan of Beckham, I do like his style. Whats the problem with mix and match?, whats the problem with high street brands? let me tell you, fuck all!. this guys has won award after award for being the best dressed man globally? in addition, im sitting here in a US cafe as we speak. downtown NY, the style and trends surrounding me is beyond embarrasing!! seriously!!

12. druffs

druffs Well-Known Member

you felt the need to bump this thread for that?

nice try, david beckham.

13. DarkSpiral

DarkSpiral Senior member

Aside from Scott Disick I think David Beckham is one of the best dressed male celebrities.

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

This is no surprise to me. New York is an amazing place but the street style ranges from meh to awful, with rare exceptions. It is a real let down in that regard.

US style generally is appalling. That is why we formed this support group known as Style Forum.

15. jet

jet Senior member

lol @ worshipping beckham style

16. churcheboy

churcheboy Active Member

17. betrudrew

betrudrew New Member

What's up . . . I've been looking (driving myself insane) to find out who made this tie Beckham is wearing. Can anybody help? As far as I can tell, it's rotated silver or white squares in a random/scattered/tossed fashion on navy silk. I still think it's Armani, but have gone through all the collections since 2010 and can't find it. Tons of similar ties, but none that have this The most similar I've found is Kirk Miller in NYC has a similar random design but with horseshoes (http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/style-profile-kirk-miller/) It's the random placement of the dots/squares/boxes that is hard to find in any tie; much less this specific tie. Any tips, leads? The guys at Paul Smith were pretty sure it wasn't theirs . . . also tried Varvatos, Rag and Bone, Drake's etc. . . . If you scroll down here's another pic of the same tie with a different outfit in this link:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/4377406/.html

[​IMG]

18. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Yo!!! I need your HALP! I've been going crazy (pulling at my niplles with pliers) trying to find out what black tee Beckam is wearing in that picture!! My lyfe won't be complete without that tee, please recommend sustitutes!! Beckam really iz my idolzz.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  19. betrudrew

betrudrew New Member

LOL

But in case anyone can help. It's not about Beckham, it's about tracking down the designer of the larger pattern the tie was cut from and who that person is that artistically or intellectually understands non-overlapping marked spatial models that imply randomness to a high degree. Or at least where they got the pattern of intersecting circles behind it from. But whatever thanks for making me laugh.