• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg x Division Road mahogany horse butt Chromexcel service boots
  • Size, last: 10.5, 1035
  • Sole: Dainite
  • Condition: Used, see pictures. Non-gusseted tongue on left boot stitched onto the inside quarter by cobbler to keep from sliding over. I'm also pretty hard on the heels of boots.
  • Notes: Box (in rough shape), flat waxed laces (used) included. I love the leather but I prefer 11 in Viberg lasts.
  • Price: $225 + shipping.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bumping this listing. This is an an amazing and versatile pair of service boots.

BNWOB Viberg Service Boots in Brown French ***** Calf. Size 8.
  • 1035 Last
  • Stitchdown Construction
  • Dainite Sole
  • Natural Midsole
  • Kip Lining
  • Blind Eyelets
Offering: $338 shipped within CONUS (international shipping extra at cost). Final Sale. Follow link above for more details and photos.

IMG_5258.JPG
IMG_5259.jpg

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drop, $975. Call it a Black Friday sale :p

Viberg Garnet Shell Stitchdown boots size 10.5 110 last. Resoled to Dainite by Pekin Shoe Repair because the 2021 sole is awful, and the top 3 hooks changed to matching eyelets. Fit is just unfortunately not right for me, I'm like an 11.75 Brannock and my toes practically touch the ends in a 10.5. Very little wear even before the resole, and no wear after. Comes in the original box with bags and extra laces.

Asking $1100.

Album:

View attachment 1266435

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg x Withered Fig Marvington II - Size 12
£550 + Shipping and Fees
Bought new but got sizing wrong. Brand new in box.
UK based but can ship globally.
References available through ebay etc.
xwQPnJM.jpg

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miloh Shop x Viberg Mushroom Chamois Roughout Service Boot. Size 7.5
Brand New. Just got them last week but would rather sell them on to get a different pair.
Only tried on for a few minutes indoors, still haven't laced them up. Comes with both leather and waxed flat laces.
Looking for $720 shipped CONUS. Obviously can do lower if you're willing to do friends and family/venmo. Refs available.

additional pictures

Last edited:

Iammrhappy

Reaction score
Miloh Shop x Viberg Mushroom Chamois Roughout Service Boot.
Brand New. Just got them last week but would rather sell them on to get a different pair.
Only tried on for a few minutes indoors, still haven't laced them up. Comes with both leather and waxed flat laces.
Looking for $720 shipped CONUS. Obviously can do lower if you're willing to do friends and family/venmo. Refs available.
View attachment 1293124
What size?

InternetTears

Reaction score
Selling Viberg size 8 2030s, please message me if interested!
1. DR Mocha Shell “Shelby” Brogue Boot
2. Mocha Shell plain toe service boots with antique eyelets
3. Black Pebble Grain Shell derby boots with brass eyelets and hooks, GYW
4.Natural Shell Service Boots, stitchdown, 7 eyelets
View attachment 1270603
View attachment 1270604
Black pebble grain and Natural Shell still available. Also have the black pebble grain in size 10. And mocha plaintoe in 8.5.

PenguinGuy4

Reaction score
Viberg Tobacco Chromepack Wholecut Chelsea.
Size 7. Last 41464 (2050).

$560 shipped

Was excited to get these as I’ve wanted chromepack for a while. Got these from someone, who only tried them on. But, alas, they do not fit me either unfortunately. Basically new condition. Ridgeway soles. GYW construction. Flat welt. Super awesome leather. Looking to get it to a someone here on styleforum who will be able to appreciate it!

Let me know if you have questions!

trevorplease

Reaction score
NEW ALBUM

Maker/Model: Viberg Derby Boot

Size: viberg stamped 8.5 2030 last

Leather: dark cognac horween shell cordovan, Goodyear welted, antique colored midsole

Sole: dainite

Price: $825

Wears/Condition: worn, lots of life left. Creasing on right shoe that came from the factory. There is some variation in the different panels.

Notes: $825 gifted and shipped within the US. $850 invoiced and shipped within the US

PM for any and all questions thanks!

Small price drop.
$800 gifted and shipped within the US, add for invoice.

goalaso

Reaction score
Viberg x Division Road mahogany horse butt Chromexcel service boots
  • Size, last: 10.5, 1035
  • Sole: Dainite
  • Condition: Used, see pictures. Non-gusseted tongue on left boot stitched onto the inside quarter by cobbler to keep from sliding over. I'm also pretty hard on the heels of boots.
  • Notes: Box (in rough shape), flat waxed laces (used) included. I love the leather but I prefer 11 in Viberg lasts.
  • Price: $225 + shipping.

These are great. If only they were 9.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads