• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

IronRiceBowl

Reaction score
Sort of a longshot, but if you don't end up moving these once the 2nd pre-order wave of Withered Fig mushroom oxfords ship, any interest in trading your size 7s for a 7.5 if my pair end up being too big? No experience with the 1035 last, but worried they'll be too big with slimmer socks for warmer weather wear.

Ha...got a brand new pair in box...size 7...couldn’t decide if I was feeling ‘em with the corded sole...

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
I have a few sz 9 NIB, will update pics later this evening. All prices are net to me plus 20-30 Ship depending on location

Dark Coffee Essex on Mini Ripple ( Division Road Make Up) - 745$
Miloh Shop Color 4 WorkShoe Horsebutt - 770$
Mocha Shell - 1150

Also Used a handful of times, Gentry Snuff Kudu on Commando for 500$

limonade

Reaction score
Sort of a longshot, but if you don't end up moving these once the 2nd pre-order wave of Withered Fig mushroom oxfords ship, any interest in trading your size 7s for a 7.5 if my pair end up being too big? No experience with the 1035 last, but worried they'll be too big with slimmer socks for warmer weather wear.

Sorry. These have been sold.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Oil Tan 145 Oxfords on the 110. Vibram 700 with leather slip. Size 10.5...I replaced the brass eyelets with larger size antique brass which looks more Sinister. Because of that, likely the only pair like this out there..2016 SF GMTO. Never worn outside.
$485 shipped.
sinister.jpg
sinister1.jpg
sinister3.jpg
sinister2.jpg
sinister4.jpg

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple pairs for sale. Prices are net to me, plus shipping based at whatever cost is based on location and any applicable fees depending on how you'd like to pay. Full albums for each pair at the links, contact me with any questions.

Size 10.5 110 last Garnet Shell Cordovan boots, very lightly worn, with box, bags, extra laces, and shoe cream. $1000
RKm7xeL.jpg

Size 11 Natural Waxed Flesh Service Boots, BNIB. $475
hnWZhDr.jpg

Size 11.5 Cantileve / 1004 Last Colour C Calfskin Derby, sample sale pair worn twice. $250
u1Cf5OA.jpg

seasquirrel

Reaction score
Size 10.5, Natural Chromexcel Derby Shoe, 1035 last, Dainite sole. I bought these new from Lost & Found earlier this year, my first foray into the 1035 last. Unfortunately the last doesn't work with my wide, high-arch feet, so these need to go. I wore them for a couple of hours outside one afternoon, and a couple of hours around the house, trying to see if they'd work for me. Excellent condition. Ships quickly with original box, cloth bags, and packaging. $450 shipped continental USA. (or contact me about shipping elsewhere) thx!

DSC_9702.jpg

DSC_9709.jpg

DSC_9710.jpg

DSC_9707.jpg

DSC_9703.jpg

Last edited:

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a couple pairs for sale. Prices are net to me, plus shipping based at whatever cost is based on location and any applicable fees depending on how you'd like to pay. Full albums for each pair at the links, contact me with any questions.

Size 10.5 110 last Garnet Shell Cordovan boots, very lightly worn, with box, bags, extra laces, and shoe cream. $1000
RKm7xeL.jpg

Size 11 Natural Waxed Flesh Service Boots, BNIB. $475

Size 11.5 Cantileve / 1004 Last Colour C Calfskin Derby, sample sale pair worn twice. $250
u1Cf5OA.jpg

The Waxed Flesh SB are sold

InternetTears

Reaction score
Viberg roughout Chelsea on Moreflex sole size 11 2050 last

Viberg Black Horsehide Sidezips size 11 2050 last

Viberg brown leather hiker size 10.5 240 last (pictures included later)

Viberg Black Shell pebble grain derby boots size 10 2030 last

$400 net (PayPal fee and shipping paid by buyer) for Sample Sale boots

$1050 net for shell
Black Horsehide sidezips SOLD

Meelypops

Reaction score
Viberg x Snake Oil Provisions Whitman Service Boot

Price: 350$ Shipped

Size: 10.5 Viberg

Last: 2030

Leather: Roughout natural CXL

Sole: Vibram

Wears: 2

Excellent condition and a cool boot

Album:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viberg x Division Road Snuff Naked Kudu Service Boot

Price: 350$ Shipped

Leather: Snuff naked kudu

Sole: Dainite

Wears: 10-15

Album:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viberg x 3 Sixteen Mocha Vintage Oil Harness

Price: 300$ Shipped

Leather: Mocha Vintage Oil Harness

Wears: 25 +

Well worn but plenty of life, these are really nicely lasted and the new batch of leather looks nothing like this one. No box or bags

Album:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viberg Bourbon Shell Cordovan

Price: 700$ Shipped

Leather: Bourbon Shell Cordovan

Wears: 20

Few wears in these. Please note on the quarter panel of one boot there is a point where Viberg said that the stitching was put in at too high a pressure, this resulted in what looks to be like a slight tear, they confirmed with me that this is nothing structural to worry about and that if it did become an issue they would take care of it.
These were bought as firsts (not by me, I bought them new from ebay a year or so ago), despite the issue with the stitching but I have since chucked the box and bags.

Album:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viberg x Division Road Shelby Sharp Derby Boot

Price: 550$ Shipped

Leather: Asphalt Horsebutt

Wears: 10-15

Album:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

seasquirrel

Reaction score
Size 10.5 Viberg + Withered Fig 1035 last "Marvington 2" tobacco chamois roughout service boot. Beautiful boots, excellent condition, barely worn. I bought these new from Withered Fig, at the same time as my 1035 natural cxl derby shoes (also for sale)- they were my first 1035 last Vibergs. Unfortunately, my odd shaped high instep, high arch, wide feet don't work well with the 1035 last. I wore these outside for about an hour. $475 shipped continental USA (contact me for elsewhere) thanks for looking!

Pictures:
Withered Fig page: https://www.witheredfig.com/products/viberg-marvington-ii-service-boot-tobacco-chamois-roughout-1035

DSC_9747.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_9755.jpg
    DSC_9755.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 57

Jpto

Reaction score
Selling a pair of like new, Viberg Contractor workboots in Mocha Roughtout (non steel toe) 9.5EE - naildown construction.

$250 USD shipped to the US or CA

I bought these for work, unfortunately work's changed a bit and I need to get boots with a steel toe for a new client site. These have only been tried on indoors. Comes with the original box and leather laces

Link to Album

Last edited:

HolyBootsBatman

Reaction score
Selling a pair of like new, Viberg Contractor workboots in Mocha Roughtout (non steel toe) - naildown construction.

$250 USD shipped to the US or CA

I bought these for work, unfortunately work's changed a bit and I need to get boots with a steel toe for a new client site. These have only been tried on indoors. Comes with the original box and leather laces

Link to Album
What size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads