• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

limonade

Reaction score
The closet cleaning continues!
Next up I is this unique pair of Color 8 shell 2030 on vibram mini-ripple sole

size: 7.5
Last: 2030
Stitchdown
8 aneyelets
Sole: Black Vibram Mini-ripple
Partially structured toe
Price: $800

these started their life as the stock Viberg color 8 shell stitchdown boots on vibram sole with blond eyelets.
I wanted something a bit more casual, so I sent them to Pekins back at the beginning of 2021 for some modifications and had them change the blind eyelets out for antique brass mini eyelets, and change the sole to black vibram mini-ripple on a stacked leather heel.
I think they turned out amazing! However, being mostly stuck at home the past year, I think I’ve only worn them once or twice since receiving them back from Nick.
I don’t have the originals box or bags, so these will ship as just the boots with black laces. See below for some pics, but happy to take more if you want to see any particular details.
View attachment 1728745 View attachment 1728746 View attachment 1728747 View attachment 1728748 View attachment 1728749 View attachment 1728750 View attachment 1728751

these are still available. Now $760 shipped.

PenguinGuy4

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking to sell my pair of newly arrived: Viberg Dark Rubber Dublin Workshoe Butt. Size 7.5 D 2030 Last. Beautiful boot and leather. Never worn, I just took it out for pictures. But, I just can’t justify it right now with my collection. Looking to get what I paid for it. Brand new. Includes original box and all the goodies it came with. $800 plus shipping. Message me if interested. And let me know if you have any questions!

More photos here:

View attachment 1739555

These are still available! Will accept offers.

Alkuric

Reaction score
WTB Service Boot or Derby Shoe Size 11 on 2020, 2030, or 1035 in tan or light brown color.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB DR toscanello 2040 service boots, size 11. Willing to pay over retail if finishing and condition is excellent.

noiscape

Reaction score
WTB service boots Waxed flesh last 2030 size 10.5 in good condition, also interested in DR Shelby 10.5
Thx

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realized I'm fairly light on rough out at the moment and would love to add a pair back to my collection. Size 9 on most lasts and 9.5 on 2040 (would love a pair of 9.5 Brooklyn Clothing tan boondockers). Must be new/lightly worn and bonus points for a docker of boons. Not interested in reverse chamois, black, blue or green. DM me if you have anything for sale

RossM

Reaction score
Selling:

Maker/Model: Viberg Service Boot
- Size/Last: 9E // 2030
- Leather: Maryam Cuoio Horsebutt
- Sole: Ridgeway
- Price: $475 Shipped CONUS (PPFF)

Very nice, a shade simlilar to English Tan which I have in the 310. A week ago I would have been very tempted. Instead I purchased a Truman Boot Co. Dark Brown Maryam Horse Rump (6 oz) in the 79 last. Shouldn't be hard to sell these.

thepatinaarena

Reaction score
Size 11.5. 145 Oxford - Mushroom Chamois Roughout - 1035 last. Box bags etc included. $490 USD shipped within Canada / USA.

JpSa2iM.jpg

VVFtdLl.jpg

qtqEZ1J.jpg

rquMqSG.jpg

0o7vyRS.jpg

OIPBUGR.jpg

1YPF358.jpg

bVtWEMg.jpg

1veNqW4.jpg

llBXcX3.jpg

Turns31

Reaction score
Viberg 1035 Bourbon Shell sz 9, 5ish wears to the office, no flaws from what I can see. I'd consider trading for a similar condition 2030 shell or 9.5D Indy shell as well. $1000 shipped inside US.

Bourbon bump. I'll throw in trees if you want em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads