• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

JMichy

Reaction score
WTB: Viberg boot in size 6.5, in horsebutt or shinki hikaku leather. Non shell models please.

NathanBeets

Reaction score
ISO: DR toscanello HB Chelsea size 10.5, also WF Mushroom Chamois and the “Franklin” Oxford 145 makeup in a size 10.5

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to buy/looking for Asphalt Shelby 8.5 and/or Ammunition Boot 8.5

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Realized I'm fairly light on rough out at the moment and would love to add a pair back to my collection. Size 9 on most lasts and 9.5 on 2040 (would love a 9.5 Brooklyn Clothing tan boondockers). Must be new/lightly worn and bonus points for a docker of boons. Not interested in reverse chamois, black, blue or green. DM me if you have anything for sale

7sport

Reaction score
Realized I'm fairly light on rough out at the moment and would love to add a pair back to my collection. Size 9 on most lasts and 9.5 on 2040 (would love a 9.5 Brooklyn Clothing tan boondockers). Must be new/lightly worn and bonus points for a docker of boons. Not interested in reverse chamois, black, blue or green. DM me if you have anything for sale
These are sz.9 1035 Grey Italian Suede.
Let me know if you’re interested.
6EED73A6-1ED1-4208-8253-2D795B9C3EF9.jpeg

pedromvu

Reaction score
Finally got these just to realize they don't fit me and I lost the return window :(, I think I screwed on the size seeing them listed as 8UK/9US not realizing all Viberg are by default UK sizes, so these are basically 1 full size too small, I use 9D Trubalance/Barrie, 9.5D Plaza, my size 9 last 2030 are slightly big but fine with thick socks.

• Style: Derby Boot
  • Color: Anise (slightly lighter than snuff)
  • Material: Calf suede from C.F. Stead, UK
  • 2020 Last
  • Natural midsole
  • Stitchdown construction
  • Brass eyelets and speedhooks
  • Kip lining
  • Ridgeway Sole
  • 8 UK size

SOLD

DAlden

Reaction score
Wtb: Viberg slippers in 7 or 7.5
I’m open to any color, but especially interested in the suedes. Let me know if you have anything you’re ready to move on.

confusedcius

Reaction score
WTB: 2030 last boots in size 8E, with a special interest in shell. Thanks!

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
WTB size 11 or 11.5:
- Withered Fig 145 Oxfords in Mushroom Chamois Roughout
- 310 Service Boots in Natural Bison

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads