• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Black Scuffed Shell - 10.5 // 2030 - $950 Shipped

A couple of small spots with thin shell that I took pics of, but overall incredible boots.

Those look dope, had I not got in on the preorder I would be all over these

Gonzski

Reaction score
WTB in Size 8:
Viberg x DR Noir Vitello Calf Service Boot
Viberg x DR Brown CXL Service Boot

If you have any 1035 boots in size 8 that you’re keen on selling, shoot me a PM, I might be interested.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every couple of years I get an itch to buy a classic hiking boot, like the Paraboot Avoriaz or Merrell Wilderness. I just got a solicitation from Viberg on the hiker and pachena bay -- but the stiff sole is a no-go -- does Viberg ever make these models on a usable hiking midsole/outsole? Love the look of the bay in this roughout: https://viberg.com/products/pachenabay-fallow-ecovegroughout

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
WTB size 9:
- DR Asphalt Shelby
- DR Shinki Shelby
- DR natural camel SB
- DR brown camel derby boot
- DR black camel derby boot
- S&S Rowdy Dachshund SB

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Afternoon. Considering two pairs to sell, both brand new.

One is the Slipper in Bison Janus Calf Suede - Size 11 (Viberg Sizing).

9dSZK8k.jpg

ZbcfY4t.jpg

joXYGLS.jpg

dtK0Fa0.jpg

R8aD0lo.jpg

This is another pair in the same material.

The other was a Cultizm exclusive Service Boot in Aged Bark - Size 10 (Viberg Sizing). The box was damaged on arrival (side note, Viberg have the worst made boxes I've seen of any shoe manufacturer!)

urRQk7M.jpg

fokn0aF.jpg

gXzClF8.jpg

NBTqc2e.jpg

sjv5nIH.jpg

q2descb.jpg

z0UnSCg.jpg

This is the release.

Looking for £300 + fees/shipping for the Slippers. Retail on these I think was something like £400-450.
Looking for £500 + fees/shipping for the Service Boots. Retail was £632, but was on a BF deal so happy to pass this on.

Message me if interested. Please note I am based in the UK, so shipping can be calculated as well, but these will be weighty! ;)

Slippers sold.
Service Boots still avaliable - Open to offers. :)

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, been dreading this day but use it or lose it. These are the platonic ideal of a service boot: 2040 brown horsebutt, unlined. They're a size 9. I've been loathe to part with them since only munson lasts fit my feet and we're getting fewer and fewer options from Viberg, plus no MTOs means these are in my mind irreplaceable.

These were bought directly from Viberg in 2017, as you can see a little creasing but no real wear on the soles. I'd estimate <10 wears, if I wore them more often that I wouldn't be letting go.

Asking $650 + my shipping costs (boots will ship from Vancouver, BC). Will ship with original box and bags if that's something you're into or I can try to minimize packaging to keep shipping costs down.

View attachment 1548558 View attachment 1548559 View attachment 1548560 View attachment 1548562 View attachment 1548565 View attachment 1548567 View attachment 1548568 View attachment 1548569 View attachment 1548570

1626808562457.png

Bump, $550 + shipping

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads